Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 4:20 AM Last edited by missy_aya : 3rd Nov 2018 at 4:59 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Custom skintones set to default replacement not matching. (SOLVED)
I had downloaded some custom skintones and wanted them to be set as default replacements, I followed the instructions of ParasiteX here on MTS and the simplified method by Angelyne. After creating, when I opened the body shop or even the CAS in the game, and tried the skintones, so far they worked but the only problem I had was the teen male, adult male and the elder male not matching the skintones from s1 to s4, the face is correct but the body is maxis so it's not matching. All female worked fine and the babies and toddlers also worked fine on males. What have I done wrong?

Edit: There are skins for am, em and tm on my downloads folder when I scanned on Clean Installer that are categorized as default replacement, I didn't remember it as this is the first time I'm using a default replacement for skintones, I removed them and the problem is now solved. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I posted this here (I can't delete the post?).