Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 11:31 PM
Default what does your mts name mean?
mine is an inside joke of me and my bestfriend. Because we saw a picture of a man dressed up as a banana who was eating a banana and then we started to laugh because of 'canabananalism' xD

wby folks

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 3:37 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 2nd Dec 2018 at 7:28 PM.
Mine came from when I was a spoiled teenager.

I was expecting a giant plush panda for my 13th birthday from. Instead, I got a box full of rocks. I vowed never to speak to him (my classmate) again.

Then again, pandas are my favorite anomaly in the animal kingdom. I was the Queen of the campus in high school. Actually, I signed up for MTS back when it was in known as Mod the Sims 2 during junior year.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Alchemist
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 6:40 AM
Johnny Bravo

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 8:01 AM
Merely first initial and last name (of my self-Sim). I was way new, and I don't like to get all flamboyant and stuff. That's really all. As I recall, I probably used an underscore in the belief that blanks weren't OK.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 1:52 PM
I'm a big fan of Sims and I was 12.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 7:23 PM
Mine is derived from a combinaton of a greek and an egyptian deity. Writer of the emerald table and the first known alchemist.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 7:40 PM
Someone named their facial recognition method after me:
http://cognitrn.psych.indiana.edu/b...pter/busey.html

I named myself after a sim my daughter created in Sims 1, to test out holiday resorts (he was the sample sim, geddit??). I made him for Sims 2, 3 and 4 as well.
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 3:33 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 7th Dec 2018 at 9:55 PM. Reason: i read the post wrong
omg hahaha i thought i read the tittle what does your name means

i almost answered what the meaning of my name are

edit: 6 at the end was just a number but i'm born in 1997 so i could do the number 97 instead of 6 haha (i was just 18 when i created this account but it was hard to make an account here though and i Always forgot what my password was, i didn't knew better with the number 6 instead of 97 )

but i kind of have a history in my username because i used to be fan of sailor moon and i watched it all the time as kids
so my sister called me sailorleontine on internet when i was almost 12

my real name is (you all can guess) leontine, but i kinda wish i could edit my username here by calling sailorplanet97

by watching sailor moon episodes but also movies i learned english on that way
i used to play it alone in school and everyone was looking weird to me, they were all like: what the f*ck are you doing on your own
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 10:15 PM
It's a fictional planet from a very dodgy sci-fi show from the late 90's.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Helptato
#10 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 2:47 AM
It brings to mind the long struggle between man and starch. The freedom to express yourself. And that I can never eat a potato again without getting cannibal jokes.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Mad Poster
#11 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 10:05 AM
I wanted something cool. But it came out dumb.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
#12 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 3:31 AM
like i exactly said i have a history in my MTS name
but now that i'm thinking about it i wish i could change it to Sailorplanet97

my sister named it Sailorleontine but the 6 part was just a number and couldn't think otherwise then this

i used to be SOO fan of sailor moon and re-watched them all over and over again untill i almost turned 15 and was done watching sailor moon all over again

i was just 18 when i create this account
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorplanet97
like i exactly said i have a history in my MTS name
but now that i'm thinking about it i wish i could change it to Sailorplanet97

my sister named it Sailorleontine but the 6 part was just a number and couldn't think otherwise then this

i used to be SOO fan of sailor moon and re-watched them all over and over again untill i almost turned 15 and was done watching sailor moon all over again

i was just 18 when i create this account
i seriously feel like a kid. ''i was just 18'', aaaah i'm 16

♥ sims 4 custom content creator xietresims ♥ also screenshot content xietressc
Instructor
#14 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 10:18 PM
i was actually trying to say that i wasn't thinking straight about the numbers so i maked it a 6 instead of 97 when i was 18 back by then
i'm now almost 22 and on the topic right before they changed the username and deleted the topic i wanted to change it from sailorleontine6 to sailorplanet97

and like i said earlier 6 was just a number and didn't think straight about that, and my username/nickname got TOO old so i wanted to change my username
i'm glad i maked that topic back by then (2 weeks or so ago) or else nobody will change my name if it weren't for the topic

i'm born in 1997 so instead of number 6 i changed the number from number 6 to 97 and i wanna know about the planets, not just the earth
and the sailor moon part is explained here so that's why my nickname is sailorplanet97 now

(i never get it why you can't change the username and the password does if you don't like the username or when it gets too boring/old )
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 1:00 AM
mine is the name of a kpop group which sadly hasn't been active in a year, rip pristin
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 1:39 PM
It's the manicure I had at the time haha.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 2:20 PM
Okay... now I feel dull for chosing my actual nickname. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 6:38 PM
Emmett may come from the Hebrew meaning truth.
Brown is just short for von Braun, "of Brown" , Brown is a color and a common German surname.

Sims are better than us.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 4:42 AM
Mine comes from the joke that I have 5 cats, a dog, and 6 chickens, all girls. (the chickens, that is. I have 2 male cats, 3 females, and the dog is male, and so is the horse). Since I have so many animals (I used to foster feral cats, so it was a joke I ran a "cat house" which is an old term for a brothel - so I was a cat madam. But now, since I have six hens and I sell their eggs, I'm a chickenmadam.

Two of my gals at their waterer this past week - the big one is a Red Laced Wyandotte named Peaches (she and her sister Blueberry were my sister's hens) and the small bearded one is my LadyHawke, usually called Hawklit. She thinks I am her momma and follows me everywhere.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Scholar
#20 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 4:37 PM
I feel like it's self-explanatory. Back then (in 2005) I was super obsessed with the bassoon. To be honest, I didn't even play the instrument yet when I made this username. In fact, it would be over a year after that I started. lol

Even though I may have switched to oboe, I don't think the username is completely inappropriate for me today. Guess which instrument was featured on my ugly Christmas sweater I wore last Christmas? You can never take the bassoon obsession out of me, I suppose. lol

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#21 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 2:12 AM
Because this has been my NAME for years. It's real, it's simple. Was a shock to find out that "on line" relationships are lies; but I guess I AM simple. Tis a gift to be simple.. And I LOVE Emmett Brown (the CHARACTER, anyway). And I also am..OK WAS a chicken person. Rabbits even more. Miss being able to watch a hen & her chicks. And miss my acclaim as a show winner (red Satins)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#22 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 5:12 PM
It goes back about 17 years (I think) when I was playing the old MMORPG called EverQuest, and I needed a character name. I was watching something on Comedy Central where one person said to the other "hey, would you blow me" and for whatever reason that stuck. So I tried naming my character something that would sound similar, and I came up with Haywud Jablome. To this day I still use the Haywud part of the name, mostly because I'm too lazy and lack the creativity to come up with anything new.
Alchemist
#23 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 6:59 AM
Mine is a small and sweet little bird, one of my favorites.

Instructor
#24 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 7:23 PM
Mine is from "Dune". Just picked it because I like how it sounds really and now I´m stuck with it.

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Mar 2019 at 5:00 AM
mine is literally just the brand Fendi with three i's. i thought i was gonna go somewhere with making designer clothes for the sims but oh well i'm too lazy

"Do you think that God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?" - a quote from spy kids 2