Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Chez Moi" Modular Kitchen Set

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 21st Oct 2006 at 12:09 AM - Updated 31st Mar 2007 at 4:23 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Updated Trash Compactor to SSN

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:27 AM
REALLY nice job you two! :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:37 AM
This is as great as the other kitchen modules! Thank you for the hard work on it and for sharing!
hexameter
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 1:35 AM
thanks guys!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
Woo-hoo! (Well, not in the "Sims2" sense of woo-hoo. Ahem.)

Anyway... thanks for yet another fantastic creation!

Seriously.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:10 AM
This looks amazing! It's great to have another set like your "counter culture" set. You guys are really improving sim kitchens. Thank you!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:58 AM
wow, i really like iot i hope you can do more kitchen sets
The ModFather
retired moderator
#8 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 3:00 AM
Isn't it too early to ask for more kitchen sets? It took us months to finish the ChezMoi, the WayCoolinary and the (now completed) CounterCulture... -

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 3:31 AM
Brilliantly Done
Unbelievable! This is such an incredible add-on to the kitchen set you have given.
What a wonderful imagination you two have to have come up with this.
Your work is just fantastic.
Thank you MaryLou and Numenor`

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Scholar
#10 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 3:46 AM
im having a problem... ....the dont make corners...the "regular" cpunters...a little shighn pops up wear the corner should go and it says somthing to the effect of "modthesims2 corner file needed" or somthing..ill take a pic tomorrow...but i se no "cormer" file listed in the thread...i got counters and islands...global mod.and appliances to i thinkl.....can i have the mod and counterts at once? asnd i also noticed no change in the regular maxis countres...but idiny use them in play...i was buiding a house and noticed these.

*oh and also..i dont have the slanted counters....i have no idea what i need or dont need!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#11 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:03 AM
Hi Numenor!

I'm experiencing the same thing... I'm just playing with the Counter Culture set (I just downloaded everything again tonight as I was reorganizing my Downloads folder). I snapped a pic for you. (Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread, but I did play with the Chez Moi set, too, and got the same results.)
Screenshots

DDO
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:27 AM
sweet! Thank you!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:03 AM
Brilliant! Thanks!

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:54 AM
Seriously freaking awesome.

7 zip, The only archive program you'll ever need again.

[almost] Unemployed housewife living in the middle of nowhere, of course I have time to do that.

I do take requests, but due to winter storms, time frames are unreliable. But hey! I take requests!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 8:21 AM
WOW! Good job and thanks for sharing.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 10:16 AM
Amazing!! Just a dream come true..

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Field Researcher
#17 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Hi Numenor!

I'm experiencing the same thing... I'm just playing with the Counter Culture set (I just downloaded everything again tonight as I was reorganizing my Downloads folder). I snapped a pic for you. (Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread, but I did play with the Chez Moi set, too, and got the same results.)

I am having the exact same problem with Chez Moi set, counter culture set and way coolinary set aswell.
Scholar
#18 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 3:17 PM
Hi Numenor!

o thank you daisys! thats exactly whats happening to me! what is wrong? is ther a seperate file we need?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:27 PM
Hi Numenor!

where is the file we need to download to solve this problem?

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:13 PM
I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only having these issues with these great counters, Daysies & Sim~Obsessor. These are such BEAUTIFUL & creative pieces that I just couldn't wait to get them in my game and make a whole new kitchen look but alas when I went to join my first corner together, I got the little sign saying exactly what Daiysies' & Sim-Obessor's was saying. Any help anyone can offer, I would greatly appreciate!

Oh, BTW . . . I just LOVE all the creations that come from all the talented people of this sight! I am constantly amazed at the beautiful items that are generated from everyone! Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 9:04 PM
I have the "download multijunction" gimmick too. Was this part of a scrapped project?

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:52 AM
You two are freaking geniuses.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:05 AM
I'm having the same problem with the missing junction/corner piece. I haven't checked all three sets yet, but since I get the same message as posted above on the Counter Culter set, I'm thinking it's effecting all three of them? Do you have any idea what happened there? Everything else about the counters is pure wonderfulness and I'm so glad you guys are able to do such cool things to expand the game.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#24 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:16 AM
Hi Numenor!

I'm experiencing the same thing... I'm just playing with the Counter Culture set
I snapped a pic for you. (Sorry, I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread, but I did play with the Chez Moi set, too, and got the same results.)

Oh, what a cute sign...!

If this "bug" affects all the three kitchen sets, perhaps it's not a bug...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 3:01 PM
You're great! Thanks so much.

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo.

Please take a look at my profile for more creations of mine: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=176246
Page 1 of 3