Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3360 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2035 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 80 of 135
Test Subject
#1976 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 2:15 AM
Default New Update
I deleted every cc/mod in my game, and went to reinstall my favorite mod, this one! However, I downloaded the newest version uploaded on Feb 24, and it is not working. I can right click and the option comes up to alter the skill level or money, but when I enter something, it does nothing. Help!
Test Subject
#1977 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
This Mod had an update a few days ago, so remove the old one from your Mods folder and redownload. Also, make sure your game is fully up to date as well.

Yes I did both of these things, still having the issue.
Test Subject
#1978 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 9:08 AM Last edited by simmist : 27th Feb 2018 at 10:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by PrettyBaby666
When I have this mod in my game, I lose all interface things. I can't get into build mode, I can't pause or unpause the game and cannot select sims or anything.
Is this because I don't have the latest update? Although I have the problem even when using older versions of the mod.

Check out the Sims version. (1.40.61)
The Sims Patch 1.36~1.39 may also cause errors ...
Field Researcher
#1979 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supsuperstar
Yes I did both of these things, still having the issue.

Well, if your game is fully up to date (v1.40) and you have the latest version of this Mod, it should work, so if you're still having issues then, something else is the cause.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1980 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 3:12 PM
Hi, I love this mod, can't play without it! Since the update however, it's not working properly for me. The mod is installed but the sliders are not working, and when I right click on a skill, the window come up to choose a level but when I do, nothing actually changes and the skill level stays the same. Any ideas what could be going wrong?

Quote: Originally posted by kingcarly
I deleted every cc/mod in my game, and went to reinstall my favorite mod, this one! However, I downloaded the newest version uploaded on Feb 24, and it is not working. I can right click and the option comes up to alter the skill level or money, but when I enter something, it does nothing. Help!

This is explained in the installation section of the mod’s description.

Quote:
If cheat windows do pop up but nothing happens after entering a value, this means you installed the package file correctly but not the script file.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#1981 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
This is explained in the installation section of the mod’s description.

I have both files located in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. I have moved every other mod aside from CC out of the mods folder (even though it worked fine with these mods in the past) and the problem still persists. I don't mean to be difficult, just hoping I can find a solution because I enjoy this mod so much!!
Field Researcher
#1982 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 8:04 PM
I have both files located in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. I have moved every other mod aside from CC out of the mods folder (even though it worked fine with these mods in the past) and the problem still persists. I don't mean to be difficult, just hoping I can find a solution because I enjoy this mod so much!!

Make sure of these three things:
1. Game is up to date (v1.40)
2. You have the latest version of this Mod as of Feb 24
3. Script Mods is enabled in your game options
Lab Assistant
#1983 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 9:13 PM
With this mod installed the game settings doesn't work anymore. If you press on settings it just shows a plain white window. Without this mod it works. Please fix!
Edit: This happened after I installed Jungle Adventure
Field Researcher
#1984 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jengelbart
With this mod installed the game settings doesn't work anymore. If you press on settings it just shows a plain white window. Without this mod it works. Please fix!
Edit: This happened after I installed Jungle Adventure

That means you have an older version of this Mod. Remove and redownload.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1985 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 11:13 PM
thanks for your work <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1986 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:42 AM
thanks dude, you very very helpfull
Lab Assistant
#1987 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 12:47 AM
I downloaded this update but it does not work for me.
Lab Assistant
#1988 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 2:30 AM
nm Ive found it, my error
Field Researcher
#1989 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsPuddleduck
I downloaded this update but it does not work for me.

Could you elaborate? How does it not work?
Field Researcher
#1990 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 12:49 AM
I can confirm that the updated version of this mod, DOES in fact work. My game is fully updated to 1.40, I have all packs, including Jungle Adventure just released yesterday. I played in the new Jungle for several hours last night, with this mod installed, and several others, plus cc, and it DOES work. I play-tested this mod and found no problems with it. If you are having issues, please make sure you have updated your game, removed any old versions of this mod (both the .package file AND the script file), downloaded the last version of this mod on the list, installed updated version of mod (both files placed directly in your game MODS folder, not in subfolders), AND have SCRIPT MODS ENABLED in your game options.

If you can confirm that you have done ALL those steps and it still does not work for you, you must either have another mod or cc that is conflicting with this one or your game is corrupt/needs repairing.
Screenshots

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Top Secret Researcher
#1991 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 1:43 PM
I've found if this mod is in a folder within a folder it only partially works, but if it's only in one folder it works just fine. So if you're having any issues try removing it from the folder it's in and leave it just in the mods folder or one subfolder.
Test Subject
#1992 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 3:35 PM
I love this mod so much, but I ended up removing it, because it conflicts with the Deaderpool MC Command Center mod, does anyone know if, with the recent updates, it functions well with it? I miss this mod D:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1993 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rainbowtongues
I love this mod so much, but I ended up removing it, because it conflicts with the Deaderpool MC Command Center mod, does anyone know if, with the recent updates, it functions well with it? I miss this mod D:

This mod does not conflict with any script mods or tuning mods. Only other UI mods can possibly conflict with it. Whatever issue you experienced was not caused by a mod conflict.

ΔΤΔ
Top Secret Researcher
#1994 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rainbowtongues

It works fine for me with MC Command Center. Make sure both mods are updated to the latest patch and if you still have issues don't place the mods in a subfolder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1995 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 9:57 PM
thanks! show
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1996 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:23 AM
Grata por dividir seu trabalho. Muito bom, amei...
Lab Assistant
#1997 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 9:37 PM
That means you have an older version of this Mod. Remove and redownload.

Nope. I used the most recent one. I even redownloaded it but still doesn't work.
Test Subject
#1998 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 10:28 PM
Yes, changing the time causes Sims' needs to drop proportional to the amount of time you skipped forward. It's how much their needs would have dropped in normal gameplay after said timeframe (that is had you not done anything to up their needs during that time).

Ok, makes sense, thank you for explaining
Field Researcher
#1999 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 3:03 PM Last edited by darkhorus : 4th Mar 2018 at 5:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jengelbart
Nope. I used the most recent one. I even redownloaded it but still doesn't work.

The current version of this Mod works with the current version of the game. If you are having issues with this Mod, make sure the following requirements are met:

1. Your game is up to date with the latest patch (v1.40).
2. You have the latest version of this Mod. If you're not sure about this one, remove the Mod from your Mods folder and redownload again.
3. Script Mods are enabled in the game's options/settings menu.

Make sure all of the above requirements are met, or the Mod will not work properly.

Just in case you're not installing this Mod properly - after downloading, unzip/open the downloaded file and put both the .package and .ts4script files into your Mods folder (so don't put the zip file itself in there), either directly under the Mods folder or at the most 1 subfolder deep.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2000 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 7:09 PM
Thank you so much for all you work on this awesome mod!
Page 80 of 135