Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2023 at 3:55 PM
Default Food duration and expiry
Hey there, I tried the mod for the gastrobury fix and it didn't work. Perhaps I did something wrong, I'm not sure, but it's too late to use it now as it has been annexed and the quest completed.

As such I'm looking for a mod that doubles the duration and expiry of foods, or some guidance on how to make changes of my own (it doesn't even have to be a mod) to the game files to accomplish this. Can anyone direct me to the programs I should use and what file the food data is in, so I can change it?

Thanks a lot.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Aug 2023 at 6:04 PM
I managed to find out where the food duration is kept. It's in SASFullBuild2.package under 'buffs'

I created a mod that doubles the duration of food buffs, but unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out how to separate the food buffs from the other buffs, so if there is a mod that edits the amount or duration of buffs it will conflict with this mod. If anyone knows how to separate the food buffs from the other buffs, let me know and I'll go about making the changes. For now though, I've decided to upload the file in the event that other people have the gastrobury problem. As far as the expiry date of food is concerned, there is already a mod for that: Moeralin's TSM20 Faster Cooking 10x expiry.

Anyway thanks for all the help that I got from these forums. Wouldn't have been able to accomplish this without you.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  DoubleFoodBuffDuration.zip (47.2 KB, 18 downloads)