Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 5:34 PM
Under The Dome, and Siberia.

Also, I watch class of 3000 (a show from when Cartoon Network was still good) on GooTube.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#102 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 10:53 AM
I have finished Elementary so I am now working my way through all the seasons of House MD

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#103 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 12:27 AM
Sons Of Anarchy, watched first three seasons in the last week
Mad Poster
#104 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 5:45 AM
Sons of Anarchy, The Bridge, Boardwalk Empire, Ray Donovan, Newsroom, as of this season. American Horror Story Coven seems interesting so I will try it.

I need to be shot...how could I forget my Dexter? I am just adjusting to not having it anymore when the season is over.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 10:40 PM
Friends & The Big Bang Theory.
Alchemist
#106 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 3:51 PM
I just watched the first two seasons of New Girl. Netflix is constantly turning me onto shows that I never watched before
Scholar
#107 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 1:30 AM
I love Bob's Burgers.
Top Secret Researcher
#108 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 11:20 PM
I love Black Butler, it's one anime I have found which mum likes and she is not normally into this. I love Sebastian he's so wonderful at what he does.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#109 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
Netflix is constantly turning me onto shows that I never watched before

Same here. I pretty much only watch Netflix.

I did cave in and buy the latest season of Supernatural on Amazon Instant Video because I didn't want to wait for Netflix.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Top Secret Researcher
#110 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 7:55 AM

I'm gonna start watching Breaking bad soon. mad Men is also starting up a new season in a few months.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Alchemist
#111 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 7:32 PM
I started watching Sleepy Hollow today

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#112 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HEAVEN-SENT
I started watching Sleepy Hollow today

Awesome! I was going to ask if anyone else watched it. What do you think of it? I thought the first episode was good, the second episode was kind of blah, but the third one was excellent. As long as they keep making episodes as good as the third one or better I think the show will do well.
Test Subject
#113 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 8:13 PM
I'm watching many at the moment. Most notably: The Hour, Suburban Shootout, Sherlock, Daria and Gossip Girl.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 6:53 AM
Netflix strikes again. I started watching Lost. Still on the first season, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Alchemist
#115 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rogue_55
Awesome! I was going to ask if anyone else watched it. What do you think of it? I thought the first episode was good, the second episode was kind of blah, but the third one was excellent. As long as they keep making episodes as good as the third one or better I think the show will do well.

I am really liking it so far,it is a good idea and i love the main characters.
i like both of the episodes but the first one was the best.i have not seen the 3rd or 4th episode yet but i cant wait.I think this show will go on for many seasons.
I am watching The Vampire Diaries,The Originals,Greys Anatomy,2 Broke Girls,American Horror Story Coven,Elementary

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#116 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:39 PM
I like GossipGirl and Vampire Diaries.I also watched XFactor.(sometimes)
Field Researcher
#117 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 9:06 AM
Scandal, The Good Wife, Drop Dead Diva. I still love 24.
I think that I will starting watching Game of Thrones on Netflix. People say it is good, and I like that era in history.
Alchemist
#118 Old 26th Nov 2013 at 11:17 AM
I started watching The Walking Dead today and I am trying to watch all the seasons as quick as I can

My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 2:18 AM
My DVR is overflowing, but I have a few shows I've been enjoying more:

- Teen Mom 3; My guilty pleasure. The girls are boring, but one of the "baby daddies" is extremely good looking. If I had it my way, he'd be my future ex-husband.
- Haven; LOVE this season! I don't think any show will ever capture my heart as much as this one has. Beside Friends, of course!
- The Originals; I hated The Vampire Diaries as a TV show. But, I have to enjoy this show. It's actually better than I expected it to be.
Test Subject
#120 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 4:17 PM
Lets seeee......
Anything on the ID network, and Catfish!
Scholar
#121 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 10:51 PM
Real Housewives of Atlanta
Thicker than Water
Shahs of Sunset.

Really anything that is a trashy 'reality' show.
Test Subject
#122 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 12:27 AM
I love:
the walking dead
American horror story
grey's anatomy
parenthood
new girl
raising hope
and once upon a time
Sons of anarchy
Instructor
#123 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 1:49 AM
Supernatural times a billion. I will admit that I didn't have a very high opinion when I began watching the first season, but continued watching only because I had huuuuge crushes on both of the main characters. But as it went by, they changed writers and now I'm completely hooked and obsessed! and by the plot, not just the attractive cast!

I get super obsessed with shows and breeze through the seasons so fast. I've seen every single episode/season of: Breaking Bad, Weeds, Monk, The Walking Dead, Freaks and Geeks, Nip/Tuck, Dexter, Orange is the new Black, and many more that I can't put my finger on at the moment, all in the past few months. I'm a total netflix junkie. Thankfully though I finished all eight seasons of Monk before they removed it from netflix instant streaming. Monk will always be my special comfort show.

TV shows are kind of an escape from reality for me, it's just so much easier to become engrossed with the plot and forget about your own life and netflix just made it so much easier for me to TV binge.
Instructor
#124 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 11:37 AM
I only have one sick obsession.

AMERICAN.
HORROR.
STORY.

I just can't deal with it. I hate it but I can't stop watching. It's so sick but oh so great!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Mad Poster
#125 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 7:05 AM
I tried to watch an episode of American Horror Story and was so sickened that I couldn't. The episode involved torture and was so over the top that watching it for the story wasn't worth the feelings of anger and powerlessness it generated in me. I guess it is well-written. Oh well.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Page 5 of 21