Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 1:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game asks me to debug "unhandled page fault" every time it gets to loading screen
So recently I've been having problems with my game (as usual). The NoCD mod wasn't working and I had to bypass the launcher. I found a fix - bypass launcher without the nocd mod, take the cd out then put it back in when it says no disc detected. This may have something to do with it. I do not have much CC at all - just Nraas stuff as well as a default skin and default eyes. I uninstalled everything else. It specifically says "Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000004 at address 0x00e9e17b. Do you wish to debug it?" Will update if I find a solution.

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 4:23 AM
What Patch level are you on?

Also, one thing that can cause NoCD to stop working is to have a bad mod in your game. It might also be the one causing the unhandled page fault?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 7:40 PM
[QUOTE=Ghost sdoj]What Patch level are you on?

Also, one thing that can cause NoCD to stop working is to have a bad mod in your game. It might also be the one causing the unhandled page fault?[/QUO
Fairly sure I was on the latest patch? And as I said, I only had CC that has always worked for me. I actually ended up uninstalling my game for more space on my computer though

“Everybody shut up!”-Sherlock
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 8:45 PM
Are you on 1.67 or 1.69? You need mods for that exact patch. Whichever you are using.I would check my patch level. Make sure I had the correct mod. Remove all of my mods except the NO CD mod. Use the TS3W shortcut to start my game (bypassing the launcher completely) and see what happens.