Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 4:09 PM
i think there should be a dark wood. like on the maxis bookcase and stuff.
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#27 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 12:51 AM
There's a "Mahogany" recolour pack, included in the Grand Trianon:

It's not exactly as the dark walnut wood by Maxis, but it's good nevertheless, if you don't like light colours.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 1:52 AM
Well here goes a stupid question LOL When you clone the floor mirror template do you have have a new guid assigned to it? I've recolored with SimPE before but I've never cloned anything which is why I'm asking first instead of whining about it later cuz I messed up <grin> Thanks!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#29 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:17 PM
You have to clone the RecolourPack_Template, not the floor mirror; the template is not an object, does not contain any GUID, and therefore you don't have to register a new one.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 10:09 PM
Default Told ya...
See! Told ya it was a stupid question LOL I understood I had to recolor the template (which I dl'ed) but the "clone" part confused me...Thanks Numenor for clearing that up for me. :D
Page 2 of 2