Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 10:22 PM
Default my feel on it by puddinglover468
my feel on it is I don't care what people do for work or how they live is NONE OF OUR BUISSENESS BECASUE that is their life and how they live it is their choice no mine
so if I meet one I would not care I would share my concern and say be careful of abusers and make sure to use stuff to stay safe but I would be friend with them regardless of how they make money or live their life. :D
Advertisement
Theorist
#102 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:55 AM
It's just a proper job...

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Theorist
#103 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:17 AM
Holy thread necro...
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 10:42 AM
you have to take em out for breakfast
Field Researcher
#105 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unalisaa
Is it always wrong to commit murder?

It is, actually, because murder is pretty much defined as the immoral killing of a human being. Morally sanctioned killing of a person comes under "execution" or "war". Though I'm rather taken with Terry Pratchett's definition of the latter - a crime so big there's no law against it.

On topic: I'm broadly in line with those arguing for some form of legalisation or at least decriminalisation. It could make sex work much safer and healthier for the workers, and indeed their clients. But ITSM that so long as there is a cloud of stigma hanging over the profession, such legislation is likely to be half-hearted and inadequate, passed with an embarrassed cough, without implementing proper safeguards for those concerned. My understanding (which may very well be wrong) is that in the UK it is legal to sell yourself for sex, but not to buy it (go figure) and illegal to operate a brothel. And sex work tends to be safer in brothels.

Page 5 of 5