Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 3:05 AM
Default Don't you just hate it when people do this...
You try to help people but straght away people try to make you look bad like your wrong... it makes me wonder why i bother even helping at all and they start accusing you of being someone your not just to make themselves look good when not always are they right (i'm not saying i'm always right ether), but just what gives with them? i know they may be lacking in confidence and think they ain't smart but it deoesn't give anyone the right to make others hate you for their lack of self-esteem, people on this site are especailly bad for it but they aren't always right ether, i don't know who they are fooling but don't they know they can't fool people forever?, i doubt any of you know the first thing about me i just post on here but i can't say some people on here have ever been that friendly, even when i went on the old chat in that server software i downloaded people here were nothing but rude to me. Is this what some of you want this website to be like? people fighting and constantly making themselves look good and others bad? it's ridiculous and so annoying, no wonder this website went to quiet...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 3:54 AM
I think you're looking for the vent thread... Or an article about how to handle passive aggression perhaps?

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 4:55 AM
I wasn't trying to make you look bad, if you want to corrupt your own game then go ahead. I am only concerned about people who come here looking for advice who would see what you posted and try it. I never said I knew it all either, I most certainly don't, but Mootilda probably knows the most of anyone here. If she says do or don't do I trust that and I think most people here would. http://modthesims.info/m/search.php?searchid=31414631

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#4 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:59 PM
I'm just going to wait for a mod to lock this... This is obviously so off-topic.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 2:11 PM

This is, indeed, not a debate. If you feel any users have been rude to you, the thing to do is either to politely inform them of such and ask them to be more considerate in future, or use the Report this Post button. Not make incomprehensibly vague posts about them in unrelated areas of the site.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.