Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 8789 (Who?), Viewed: 782620 times.
Page 352 of 352
Site Helper
#8776 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:39 AM
That sounds like it's just what Aria needed.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Inventor
#8777 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 1:55 AM
@Ghost It definitely helped her.

Anyway, sorry that this one doesn't provide anything new. It's going over points you already know and have heard many times. But it's necessary.

Mad Poster
#8778 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 2:04 AM
Nat why do you hurt me so

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Instructor
#8779 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 8:46 AM
Good chap as usual, Nat :D

At least, Aria finally know the truth like she wanted ^^

Poor Ed...
Inventor
#8780 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 9:00 PM
RIP this thread, you had a good run.

Mad Poster
#8781 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 9:06 PM
Aww man. At least you tried Ari <3

Instructor
#8782 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 7:00 AM
Yeah, the thread is quite calm at the moment XD

It was a good chapter as usual, Nat :D

I agree with Bloo, Roxxi won't be able to say she wasn't warned now, since Aria told her ^^
And she underestimate Ari heavily, the girl is smart, so she would understand Roxxi's situation if she told her, I think
Inventor
#8783 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 1:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Aww man. At least you tried Ari <3

She figured she had to at least try. I think it would've been unfair if none of the kids had ever tried to help, but they're in a terrible position. It's either tell her, and risk the backlash from him, or don't tell her, and let things carry on. It's hard for abused kids to do the right thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Yeah, the thread is quite calm at the moment XD

I'm doing my best here haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
It was a good chapter as usual, Nat :D

I agree with Bloo, Roxxi won't be able to say she wasn't warned now, since Aria told her ^^
And she underestimate Ari heavily, the girl is smart, so she would understand Roxxi's situation if she told her, I think

Thanks Roxxi's problem is that she's massively ashamed of everything that has happened to her up to this point. She doesn't want to explain to her stepdaughter that she was thrown out of the house for being in adult videos, and mostly wants the safety and security she thinks Tate can offer. She doesn't want to admit that he tricked her and trapped her, and I think she feels judgement from Aria sometimes. I think she also is a little intimidated by Aria, who certainly isn't the most tactful person.

And as you know, we've seen what Tate does. He lies and manipulates people until they're convinced his narrative is the only possible true one. He's got himself deeply intertwined with the Scarlet family. So when Aria comes to Roxxi with a somewhat ridiculous-sounding story, it's a threat to her entire world, right now. If Tate really is evil, who can she turn to? She (erroneously) thinks she's responsible for bringing him into her family in the first place (when actually, Tate wormed his own way in there and deliberately targeted her because she was vulnerable), so if he's really that dangerous, what has she caused? It's so much easier for her to believe that Aria is confused from the trauma. But this conversation will stay in her head for a long time.
Instructor
#8784 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 8:59 AM
You're welcome, Nat ^^

Yeah, I understand Roxxi's train of thought ^^
And Aria sure gave her some food for thought too ^^
Inventor
#8785 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:07 PM
Mad Poster
#8786 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 10:13 PM
Oh God, someone get Roxxi a tub of bleach to wash her hands with ugghhhhh

Instructor
#8787 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 9:28 AM
Good chap, Nat ^^

At least, the sibling are having a bit of a fun time, and it's good that Ed is about to leave the street for good :D
Inventor
#8788 Old Yesterday at 8:57 PM
Thanks you two

Oh, what's this, I'm on time? What's this sorcery?

Anyway, welcome back to the Farringtons, a story of child abuse and house moves.

Mad Poster
#8789 Old Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat 619
‘I get it. I think I would want to as well, if I were you… But I’m glad you’ll still come over and see us.’

What, you mean you're not jumping for joy at staying with Tate?! Glorious, manly, perfect Tate?!

Instructor
#8790 Old Today at 9:14 AM
You're welcome Nat ^^

I enjoyed this chapter as usual, and I don't mind the retcons at all ^^
Page 352 of 352