Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 8706 (Who?), Viewed: 799459 times.
Page 349 of 349
Mad Poster
#8701 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 2:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverGetYourPen
Aw, boo, why only when angry, though? What about playful nibbles, irritated chomps when you've pet them for too long, sudden toothy attacks on your ankles at night-- Wait, no, never mind, I'm thinking of cats.

Don't forget smacks to the face when they're hungry! Or knocking stuff off with absolutely zero remorse.

Wait, are we sure this isn't toddlers too?

Also your name change confused me for a moment, damn it. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverGetYourPen
"Thanks for inviting me out. As much as I enjoy hopscotch, a movie is probably easier on your face, Flipper Boy."

RUDE.

Interesting to see how Goblin gets on now though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat 619
‘Oh, I’m fine. I still got my old friends. Anyway, you ain’t missin’ much… you can save your energy for goin’ to actual nice places instead of, y’know, shitty pubs.’

What are you talking about, the Old Horse is a classic, it's got Bryan! Free entertainment and everything!*

also lmao, that outtake.

*Free entertainment may cause a loss of hearing.

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Inventor
#8702 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 3:06 PM
@OliverGetYourPen

Poor Goblin, being a teenager kinda sucks doesn't it? And being a teenage vampire isn't all it's cracked up to be, apparently. I can imagine him turning to that Zombie and saying: "Geez, what does a guy have to do to impress anybody around here?" "Beats me," says the Zombie "I've given up trying, I much prefer to settle down with a good book these days".

@Nat619
Quote:
Yep, despite his bravado, poor Tristan found the haunted house pretty scary after all. Then Aria was a top quality 10/10 sister about it.

I expect Zeus had a good old laugh over that too.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Alchemist
#8703 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 11:30 PM
Not nitpicking, but an observstion: shouldn't this thread be under Stories?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Site Helper
#8704 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 5:02 PM
Probably, but it has more than one story going on in it. They prefer one thread per story.

It really should be a public Social Group with separate threads for each story, but it would be a lot of work to move them there.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#8705 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 9:07 AM
Eh, the mods've been aware of this thread for a while, some've posted in here before. So I figure if it was that big of an issue it would've been moved by now.

Also just FYI, my internet has been increasingly fucky the past few days. This is the first time in I think three days I've actually been able to connect and I have no idea if it's going to last so if I go quiet, then you know why. And if so, savour the peace while it lasts. :P

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Inventor
#8706 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 9:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
What are you talking about, the Old Horse is a classic, it's got Bryan! Free entertainment and everything!*

also lmao, that outtake.

It's definitely Bryan that Edward misses the most about going to pubs. Not the drinking part, just the whole experience of spending time with Bryan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
@Nat619

I expect Zeus had a good old laugh over that too.

He definitely would. They love each other deep down, but siblings gonna bicker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Also just FYI, my internet has been increasingly fucky the past few days. This is the first time in I think three days I've actually been able to connect and I have no idea if it's going to last so if I go quiet, then you know why. And if so, savour the peace while it lasts. :P

pls come back, i've got nobody to send deltarune memes to

Instructor
#8707 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 9:19 AM
That was a good chapter, Nat :D

We got to see the teens and learn a bit more about Stan ^^

(Hope I'm not mistaking with his name ^^')
Page 349 of 349