Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7857 (Who?), Viewed: 825846 times.
Page 315 of 315
Lab Assistant
#7851 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 9:39 AM
The future Emperor of all thing Evil goes to work to do his evil things....and promptly gets arrested. He emerges from the volcano lair, runs down several roads to the police cab parked miles away (as you do)... and sits in it for a while...
I check around, and there is no officer in sight. Good, so Mr Emperor-in-spe can get back to the volcano, right? Instead, he opts to waterboat and then take a taxi to the police station. Basically, he turned himself in.

omnis mundi creatura
Forum Resident
#7852 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 11:23 PM
I just captured this bizarre moment of my little sims pillow fighting, out of place and getting angry with one another :I

- Anything is Possible -

Join my Discord server if you want ---> https://discord.gg/tvrTafF
Watch speed animating videos or rendered short movies of sims ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK...w_as=subscriber
Lab Assistant
#7853 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 10:30 PM
A fire started during my child sim's birthday party. On top of the party being a failure because, you know, fire, the firefighters didn't even put the whole fire out! Just the fire in the living room. And then they fined me when I called again.

All's fair in love, war and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Instructor
#7854 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 6:44 AM
When it's raining cats and dogs but there they are, watering the garden.
Lab Assistant
#7855 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 1:33 PM

It doesn't have the function he wants...
Test Subject
#7856 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 3:13 PM
Doing dishes, if there is a line for the sink/dishwasher, my sim will put the dish down and just walk off. I hate that, just wait 10 seconds and clean your dish!
Inventor
#7857 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 6:39 AM Last edited by Elynda : 10th Jan 2019 at 11:42 PM.
It is Sunday afternoon. Outside it is tipping down with rain, and two of my sims are at home wondering what to do with themselves. So I place a drum kit in the middle of a fairly spacious living room and tell one of them, who is a drummer, to start a jam session. Then I tell the other, who happens to be a guitarist, to join in said jam session. So what does she do? She changes into outdoor wear, carries the guitar out into the garden, and stands there playing in the pouring rain. Evidently she hankers after the glory days of the Isle of Wight festival.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Mad Poster
#7858 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 8:28 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 10th Jan 2019 at 9:34 PM.
The mere fact in my games, the simself of Lee Unkrich got mad at my simself instead of Erik Estrada's simself when he seduced my simself. My simself was an unwitting, willing victim to his charms.

That was a weird thing. But it no longer matters. Lee divorced me and moved out.

Technically, Erik was to get a sound beating from Lee, but my simself was berated along the lines of "You little whore! Now I know why you can't keep a lover. Once you get bored with your current guy, you chase after the nearest guy with tight jeans and credit cards without limits. I'm not going to have this. I never want to see you again. We're through!" (He was pretty angry at my simself that the interpretations of his Simlish with the bubbles was entertaining to translate.)

To reiterate: Lee is supposed to be angry at Erik because Kymchee was taken by surprise with Erik's Flirty behavior. Kymchee was being tossed around like a ragdoll as Erik charmed her.

The AI is somewhat of an accusatory nature. Goes after the wife in this case rather than the Casanova stealing her.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Page 315 of 315