Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 2947 (Who?), Viewed: 21984 times.
Page 118 of 118
Theorist
#2926 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 5:32 PM

These are leftover from the other day. You know me and my scenery fetish.

I need to clean out my screenshots. Yikes!

There's no rest for the wicked
Electronic Arts- Can't spell steal without EA. ~ Mike Murphree~
Lab Assistant
#2927 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 6:07 AM
I moved my Starlight Shores family to Lucky Palms because SS sucks. Everyone there is hella ugly save the Savage family.
I got them a nice plot of land right next to the school. I also got them a new pup.

Theorist
#2928 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 8:29 PM

I tried to install TS2. Base game works, but when I tried to install Uni, Windoze 8 puked all over itself. I'm not in the mood to deal with it, so I did something else instead.

I've always liked the idea of a community garden, but never put one in any of my hoods. Now I have one. Of course I had to test it at night in game, but testing is testing. Just as I was wondering if the lot would be used, Mark had company. Dennis who I posted a picture of recently and Rachael showed up. Rachael got a makeover, Dennis was left with the voices in his head.

I don't have a name for said garden. I've been calling it the "Don't Starve Garden." I may or may not change the name at a later date.

Inventor
#2929 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:26 PM Last edited by Elynda : 30th Apr 2018 at 8:42 PM. Reason: Image not showing
A new addition to the Fordyce family: Cosima.

As a toddler Jerry Fordyce had an imaginary friend doll. The game gave it the name Cosmo and I didn't think of changing it till after Jerry had aged up and the doll started moving about, by which time it was too late to change it the normal way. So I used Master Controller to put him into CAS, changed the name to Cosima and changed him to female. Once back in the game she had a human appearance until she went back into doll form, after which she was a 'normal' IF. The doll's name remained Cosmo, but when she was up and running about she was Cosima. So I was curious to know how she would turn out when she finally became real.

So Jerry finally managed to make the Magical Metamorphium potion and...

Well, her name is Cosima, and she is female. She looks pretty much as she did before, although I did have to change her hair colour, which was red, as were her eyebrows. That looked a bit too weird so I changed it to brown, but she still has those black doll's eyes. I also gave her the same clothes as before. Her traits are Over Emotional, Family Orientated and Virtuoso. I think she's going to be an interesting addition to the family.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Forum Resident
#2930 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 8:51 PM
I finished watching some ghibli movies and decided to try mixing western and eastern culture. Instead, I revisited one of my small Japanese-esque worlds and toned down the Japanese so that the world isnt attached to a specific culture.
This world was also nearly unplayable because the old houses were too small so I made a house based on the small Japanese mountain homes and it remotely worked out.
Theorist
#2931 Old 2nd May 2018 at 12:23 AM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : 2nd May 2018 at 1:37 AM. Reason: typo
Start over. Yay!

Don't download sliders that are from people that don't know what they are doing. Said sliders with mess with your game to the point of no return. I couldn't even fix the sims that I used them on as my game wouldn't give me any slider options to use, including the ones that came with the game.

Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
2nd May 2018 at 3:22 AM
This message has been deleted by LivLove93.
Lab Assistant
#2932 Old 2nd May 2018 at 4:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivLove93
Setting up the family tree for my legacy.. it's actually a lot of fun watching it grow and come together!

That's awesome! Also my funny react is because of Leighton. He's looking a bit like Doc Brown in his old age.

Posting all generations of The Sims, from the first through the foruth.
Forum Resident
#2933 Old 2nd May 2018 at 9:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmer9000
That's awesome! Also my funny react is because of Leighton. He's looking a bit like Doc Brown in his old age.

Seriously?

Sims are better than us.
Theorist
#2934 Old 2nd May 2018 at 9:36 PM
I supposed to be in CAS all day, but...

Hanging out with Duke is more fun. Balls of steel or not...

Whoops!

Concentrate, Gurl. You know how evil those treadmills can be.

Lab Assistant
#2935 Old 3rd May 2018 at 11:59 PM
I'm going to reinstall The Sims 3 and all EPs and SPs. I miss create a style. The Sims 4 swatches system sucks.

All the hoods are merely the same, so I made ones where all the Sims aren't straight.
Lab Assistant
#2936 Old 4th May 2018 at 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat

These are leftover from the other day. You know me and my scenery fetish.

I need to clean out my screenshots. Yikes!

That's a really nice bridge. :v

I still haven't figured those out, lol.
Field Researcher
#2937 Old 6th May 2018 at 10:45 PM
Still organising and adding new CC to the game.
Thanks to my indecisiveness I keep fluctuating from one gameplay style to the different one.
On the brighter not, lately I began to develop keenness for maxis match content .That means less stress for my laptop.
Lab Assistant
#2938 Old 7th May 2018 at 2:11 AM
My current family (Gen 2 and two children are Gen 3) are busy as always. The eldest child, Leah, just aged up to a child. Her motherthrew her a birthday party and her grandfather on her father's side died while at the birthday party (old age). Which led to a crummy birthday party for her. Her little brother, Matthew will be growing up today and mom, Christina, and Dad, Max, will be aging up to adults the following say so I don't know what I should do about parties that's just too much right there haha. Leah is the child I will probably be focusing in when they get older because she has the adventurer trait and I want to focus on her taking trips and collecting relics. Her brother will grow up to be an inventory and I'm positive in the long run that could help his sister out on her "quests" who knows lol.
Lab Assistant
#2939 Old 7th May 2018 at 3:33 AM
So, I just started a legacy, I'm already at gen 2, but gen 1 is still having children. But anyways, Gen 2 is a teenager, she's already dating her future husband & are living in the same house. Everyone are working on skills for their careers & almost mastered them
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2940 Old 8th May 2018 at 1:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivLove93
Setting up the family tree for my legacy.. it's actually a lot of fun watching it grow and come together!

That's a amazing idea! Why haven't I thought of that! I should do one for the my life-long family the Tannerfoxes! Starting from the Sims Medieval and up to the sims 2 Current Timeline: Sims Medieval (if it's considered to be canon) -> Sims 3 -> Sims 1 -> Sims 2/Sims 4. The reason why the Sims 2 and Sims 4 are in the same place is because of one family, the Goths. (Watch the Video: "The Mystery of Bella's Goth Disappearance" for the reason why. And if you already know, you either watched the video before or you're incredibly smart to details and the reason why I'm not doing sims 4 is because Sims 4 is, to me, the Stuffs 4 because all Sims 4 i just a glorified stuff pack marathon since 'Expansion' and 'Game' Packs are just flashy ways of saying "HERE'S A NEW STUFF PACK HOORAY!")

(BTW, PM me if you like to listen to a hell of a lot of lore I made up in my own sims universe with how the Tannerfoxes and the Landgraabs are in a constant feud and how the Landgraabs are actually evil guildsmen who wish to control the minds of sims across the world with the key to the Watcher's heaven and hell, the Sixam Sphere, and how the Tannerfoxes are a family of constant criminals part of a guild known as the Criminal/Outlaw Guild depending on which side of the simlish world you're in.)
Forum Resident
#2941 Old 8th May 2018 at 6:54 AM
Right now in my game, Cyrus has achieved the power to reset the entire universe, but he's hesitating.

Translated: I may have to scrap the entire save because of some bugs so I may as well play it off as in character.
Top Secret Researcher
#2942 Old 8th May 2018 at 1:24 PM Last edited by HCAC : 11th May 2018 at 12:08 AM.
My Sims, Denise and Daniel parents of a teen and twin boy and girl (kids), had quads, 3 girls and one boy. If the game isn't borked, I'll post pics and updates. (I was having issues getting them all in one house even with Nraas).

The Portucci Quads---

Louis: (yes, I am so original)

Charlotte: (continuing the royal theme)

Victoria: (yet another royal)

and

Daniella (Dad's name is Daniel so named after him)
Test Subject
#2943 Old 11th May 2018 at 10:18 PM Last edited by BobRossIsKing : 11th May 2018 at 10:28 PM.
Let me just start with the basics

The Mcadam's family tree is a whole lot of complicated
From left to right:

Madeline, and Richie
Phillip, Mason Joanne and Cooper (triplets), Peter Annie and Matt (Triplets part 2) (They also had a son named Levi but Idk what happened to him)
Bree, and Maria

The sets of triplets are about to age in a day so is Richie. Madeline is 3 days away, and Maria is two
Phillip is all moved outliving his own life

Joanne and Alonso recently got married (butterflies appeared in the background )

I will update you all once everyone has their birthdays
Lab Assistant
#2944 Old 17th May 2018 at 12:30 AM
Current progress on the Police Station, Meat Shop, Grocery Store(japanese), and Ornamental industrial building for inner Kanatowa'na.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2945 Old 17th May 2018 at 2:25 AM
I'm currently playing Elaine joy from Riverview. She met Don Lothario, and of course he swept her off her feet. She soon found out she was pregnant, Don wanted nothing to do with any of that. (He got a different gf right after Elaine started showing, and knocked that girl up too) Elaine had the comfort and support of her father, but it wasn't enough. She wanted a family. She ended up meeting Hal Breckenridge, and he was really sweet to her, despite having almost the exact same traits as Don. Soon enough, Elaine gave birth to a little girl(whose name escapes me right now lol) Elaine continued climbing up the culinary career, with babysitting help from grandpa. After a few dates, Elaine FINALLY convinced Hal to go steady and move in with her. Looking forward to what the future holds for this family
Forum Resident
#2946 Old 17th May 2018 at 3:26 AM
I never knew how to upload image attachments here and just learned so here's to no more horrible potato pics from using a third party image host.

This world > Sainte Helene by ann sims
Anyway...I made a few edits and did some cleaning to make this world a little more playable since most of the lots were shells at first, mainly with Monte Vista additions including gorgeous lighting. The world is really pretty and I recommend it if you're feeling the French aspect but Champ is too big for you (but this world is suuuuuper tiny). Hopefully I can play it for more than 10 mins and actually post pics of gameplay.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2947 Old 18th May 2018 at 3:09 AM
Don and Elaine's daughter, Athena had her birthday. She looks IDENTICAL to her dad (which is a good thing IMO) Shes artistic, so of course right after she grows up she heads to the easel. She also rolled wants to learn painting and writing skills. She's really close with her grandpa, it's cute. His life bar is full, and I'm really dreading him dying, Norman is a sim I've grown quite fond of. (doesn't happen very often) I've been trying to find a lady friend to hang out with before he goes, but no luck. I think the man is just happy gardening, fishing and hanging out with his family. Also, they threw a "feast" party, and I had Elaine make soup and pumpkin pie, I didn't realize how much food other people would bring, but holyyy molyyy, they're gonna have leftovers for awhile lol.
Screenshots
Instructor
#2948 Old 18th May 2018 at 8:02 AM
I started a new file in another attempt to do each LTW in a legacy. I loaded up Sunset Valley and Totally Annihilated the population because there are WAY too many Sims in that town. I moved a custom Bella and Mortimer into the Goth mansion, each equipped with the first two LTWs on the list. Bella wishes to be an Alchemy Artisan and Mortimer wants to become a Creature/Robot Cross Breeder. I had the lifespan on long but once Bella actually achieved her goal, I figured out you can't give them a new LTW after one has already been completed. Now I'm back on a regular lifespan so I can start getting the next gen ready. Despite the fact that she ate nothing but watermelon through her whole pregnancy, Bella had a baby boy, woops. I named him Castiel and thanks to awesomemod, he is Stupid and Eccentric. Bella and Morty both wanted a girl so hopefully their babies just end up being genderbent Cassandra and Alexander. Gonna try to get Bella's next baby to be born on the full moon since I have that mod that makes full moon babies occult. Excited to see what happens!
Page 118 of 118