Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 3117 (Who?), Viewed: 34141 times.
Page 125 of 125
Lab Assistant
#3101 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 12:29 AM

My sims have realized they are sims! Prepare for the rebellion!
Mad Poster
#3102 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 12:43 AM
Wonder how come your screenshot looks so smooth. I have everything on the highest settings but my game doesn't quite look that nice.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Test Subject
#3103 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 3:58 AM
I revisited my old Bridgeport family and played it for a little while. It's a save where my sims own a resort that also contains a wedding chapel. Long story short, I have hyphenated names turned on, and my sim was a guest to the union of Flo flo Chique and Rocky Tanker.

Their names are now Flo flo Chique-Tanker, and Rocky Chique-Tanker, I believe.
Lab Assistant
#3104 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 5:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrijzePilion
Wonder how come your screenshot looks so smooth. I have everything on the highest settings but my game doesn't quite look that nice.

The magic of resizing smaller image makes everything look crisper. I use a ps action to make things a little brighter.
Inventor
#3105 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 6:14 AM
I just realized that my Winchester legacy with Sam Winchester as the founder is now at generation 6! I haven't played them in a year. And what's even better, Fresh Prince has finally made a 1967 Chevrolet Impala!
Alchemist
#3106 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 5:04 PM

Awww...so cute, playing Tug-Of-War.

What wasn't cute is what happened right afterwards. I had Sim Babilon pet Captain when they were done playing and he was bitten.

If Captain really wants to bite a sim, he is welcome to bite the stupid burglar that has been showing up on a bi-nightly basis for going on 2 sim weeks now. I'm almost tempted to plunk a cow plant in the front yard of the Babilon / Wilson household and offer it a tasty, but annoying snack. Not Captain, the burglar whose name I don't care about enough to remember.
Test Subject
#3107 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 4:17 AM
Caught my sim doin some pretty funky dance moves.

Look at his face.

(That face says he needs to look into seeing a chiropractor after this..)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#3108 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Craft90 : 10th Aug 2018 at 12:06 AM.
I'm trying the witch coven challenge but the lag in Hidden Springs makes me tear my hair out. Every other second the game freezes. Gah.
Alchemist
#3109 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 10:30 AM
I had a 'aha' moment last night, so I opened my game in pursuit of a answer.

I was looking for a sim, but not this one. I've been playing Grey Meadow for a few weeks now and hadn't seen a ghost appear on a lot. Margaret Kramer showed up, haunted a bar stool, then decided to hang out on the dance floor. Rock on, Margaret.

Yes, I could have spared myself time and energy by simply looking up the sim in question via computer, but what fun is that? I'm just going to hang out at The Brick House until I get my answer.
Forum Resident
#3110 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 7:25 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 14th Aug 2018 at 2:14 AM.
After days of editing and actually fixing errors I finished my Greek inspired world. I tried editing and then playing Vendela's Simtorini but there were a few issues and Nilxis Sa Pineda world was a tad small so I took the lots which I really like and edited Kaypapgei's Tiny Island and as a result Simothraki was born. Definitely getting more technically savvy in caw. Actually going to start playing this world error free for the most part...

Also I'd like to acknowledge Greece is getting hit hard by wildfires I hope it makes a safe and speedy recovery.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
also my first abduction... hope I'm not pregreganant
Screenshots
Alchemist
#3111 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 2:29 AM

Mabel Finch looking badass on her way to work.

Here is Diana or Dee for short with her pet iguana, Ziggy. I don't understand why EA made common green iguanas red, they're supposed to be green. For a bit of trivia, I used to own a iguana, his name was Fred.

Dee is a new sim that I made and added to the hood yesterday. I'm not thrilled with how thin she is, so the next time I post a picture of her, she will look different. She needs a new hair as well. Anyway, Dee aspires to be a mixologist and to own a bar. It is difficult to play around with drinks when you live in a tiny studio apartment, so I'm going on focus on the bar-owning side of things, then work on her mixologist skills. Right now she has about $400.00 to her name, so Frank Reynolds gets to keep his apartment for now. Once she has enough cash saved to move, he'll be moved out as he can afford to live in a house. I'll be kicking him out because he lives next door to The Brick House, the bar I want Dee to own.
Alchemist
#3112 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:01 PM
I bought a new monitor as my old one had a fugly yellow overcast that I couldn't fix no matter how many times it was calibrated. Pics below a random as I was looking for the ugly yellow...there wasn't any.

Instructor
#3113 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 5:34 AM
I'm having the same problem with mu monitor. Mine is on a laptop. It just became all pink since yesterday
Instructor
#3114 Old Yesterday at 4:55 PM
I FINALLY went through my mods and found the one that was causing certain moodlets not to show (I'd been putting up with it for over a year because I didn't want to put in all of the work.). Turned out I'd included an XML tuning mod in one of my old compressed packages file. Now that it's gone, all of the moodlets are back!
Alchemist
#3115 Old Yesterday at 7:45 PM

Sim Babilon does yard work with pizzazz.
Forum Resident
#3116 Old Today at 5:21 AM
I recorded about half an hour of gameplay for my Pokemon Bosses house and then realized it had stopped recording after only about three minutes. Ghetsis got arrested during it too. It was hilarious.
Alchemist
#3117 Old Today at 10:15 AM

Has anybody seen the movie Funny Farm? In the movie, the sheriff in town is carted around by a cab and a driver. This pic reminds of that movie, but the cop in this case is driving the taxi or cab.
Test Subject
#3118 Old Today at 1:05 PM
Today my sim became an architect, and it was awful. It made me remember why I stay away from this profession.

The first assignment she got was to renovate the children bedroom. I needed to put a single bed there, so I deleted the crib and put the bed in its place. Apparently, I was not allowed to do that because my employer began complaining. So on my next assignment I needed to make a new bathroom. And I decided to build a new room. But it also made the employer complain. She didn't like the walls. Finally, my third and last assignment was to renovate the bedroom for the newlyweds. One of the tasks was to buy a double bed, but they already had one. So I just put the old bed in their backyard along with some other stuff from the bedroom. This time, to my surprise, the employer was happy, even though I left a lot of junk in his backyard.

I have absolutely no idea what was the right way to complete these assignments.
Page 125 of 125