Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on Today at 4:46 PM
Replies: 2878 (Who?), Viewed: 11068 times.
Page 116 of 116
Lab Assistant
#2876 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 2:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orose
I use Delphy's CUSTARD for this and it works well, at least on my install, which is running 1.67 from Steam. You can use it to open the sims3pack files and uncheck any content you don't want included with the install, then it will repack it as a new file for you.

CUSTARD can't find it. I see thumbnails of the stuff I want to remove, I uncheck it & save it. Load up the game & the gimp suits are still in the CAS list.
Site Helper
#2877 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 6:37 PM
CUSTARD cleans SIms3packs before you install them. If the CC is already installed you're going to need to get a bit more drastic about removing it.
First, remove it from every sim who is using it. Then uninstall it via the Launcher. Then, if you can find out the hex code name for it, plow through the alphabet soup in DCBackup and delete it there. (Or just clear out the DCBackup if you are never going to pack up anything that you want a Sims3pack attached to...)

If it is still there, check Crinrict's blog (and I never get that name spelled right, so it's probably misspelled there)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#2878 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 8:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
CUSTARD cleans SIms3packs before you install them. If the CC is already installed you're going to need to get a bit more drastic about removing it.
First, remove it from every sim who is using it. Then uninstall it via the Launcher. Then, if you can find out the hex code name for it, plow through the alphabet soup in DCBackup and delete it there. (Or just clear out the DCBackup if you are never going to pack up anything that you want a Sims3pack attached to...)

If it is still there, check Crinrict's blog (and I never get that name spelled right, so it's probably misspelled there)

Holy fusonova... do I really have to do that?! Well, I guess there are no any other easier ways to do it I suppose. I hope everything is fine because the stupid gimp suit was flagged for random by default so no sims in my game actually use them, but the game just loves to put it on any other sims in the game. Hope the save will be okay if I just remove these stupid outfits because I never use the damn suits myself, just the game keep giving it to sims when they randomly generate new outfits.
Field Researcher
#2879 Old Today at 12:22 AM
My sim, Yasmin, has been sleeping with Mahmoud Yavari and Jeffrey Dean and Jeffrey Dean finally found out and confronted her on it. Then Mahmoud started going steady with Esther Atkins who was seeing my other sim, Samir! Yasmin's relationship with Jeffrey Dean is tanked down to disliked acquaintance and her relationship with Mahmoud is at like 95% and romantic interest status! I can't just have Samir ask Esther to go steady either because he's still technically with his ex and so now I either have to have Yasmin declare herself and tank her relationship with Esther or let this be the status quo until they come back for next semester. By that time Samir and Prima will be officially broken up and Prima will have married someone else and moved out.
Page 116 of 116