Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2020 at 12:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Problem with cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package
Hi all!
I have a strange phenomenon in my Sims 3. I was playing around with some new (well new to me) sliders and Everything was fine. When I started Sims 3 the next morning, I couldn't start any games. All I saw was this:
[IMG]Startscreen2.jpg[/IMG]
After an extensive search I found out that if I remove the file cmar_XCAS_corefull67.package from my mods\packages foler I can start normal, but I can't see sims naked in CAS. I have tried to reinstall the Sims 3 but the problem is still there.
Does anyone know what to do?

/Bosse
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd May 2020 at 2:44 PM
I guess the first question to ask would be, what patch level is your game on? Is it actually running 1.67? Can't see any of this from the mostly blank Launcher screenshot, but what does the fully populated one say? If indeed 1.67, and retail disc or Mac rather than Steam, have you run the SuperPatcher to ensure there haven't been any patch related failures from Launcher delivered updates?
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-...3-super-patcher

A Core Mod like XCAS isn't going to be very forgiving if there is a patch level mismatch happening.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2020 at 5:14 PM
You were right. For some reason it refused to update and the patch level were stuck at 1.62, but SuperPatcher took care of that.
Tank you so much!