Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2020 at 3:59 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Machinima Questions
You know the camera trick where, in TAB mode, you click "ctrl+5-8" in order to get cool camera transitions? Well, how do I reset those? Because eventually I'll run out of numbers, so how can I reset those shots so I can reuse the numbers for different shots?

I have a scene where a bunch of sims are in one room and they're listening to this sim make a speech. I was able to get a bunch of them onto the lot but they take way too long to get inside and they crowd at the entrance instead of spreading out in the middle of the room like I want them to. How can I get all these sims to listen to the sim making the speech? Do I have to make them my active household and control them from there?

Also, when two sims are talking there's that little actions tab at the top where it shows what they're doing and it also shows these notifications like "Sim finds Sim interesting," is there any way to disable these?

And finally, are there any websites with forums specific to Sims 3 Machinima so I don't have to clog up ModtheSims?