Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:04 AM
Default This is driving me INSANE.
Okay, you guys. I was just thinking of an episode of a crime drama I watched a while ago where a man is found on top of a parked car (I think) in the middle of a city, probably New York, I guess. He's got teeth marks on his... stuff...

It's later revealed that a teenage girl was on the roof tagging when the man (gang member, ID'd by a deaf homeless woman who was later found in her bed in the shelter with her throat slashed) attempted to orally rape her. They think that the girl whose name I can't remember is lying to protect her twin brother, either Logan or Lucas because the chromosomes from the saliva found on the "victim" were male.

This is because the teen "girl" was actually born male, but as a baby there was an accident with the circumcision equipment and he was damaged beyond possible normalcy, so the parents decided to just have him operated on and have his sex switched.

Now, that may have been really confusing, but it's a very distinctive episode. The trouble is, I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT SERIES IT'S FROM. Does anybody have a clue?
Advertisement
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:30 PM
Law and Order SVU (Special Victims Unit). I've seen that one.
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:00 PM
That sounds... really ridiculous!
WEIRD. I ususally like that show but seeing the summary written out like that makes it seem horrible.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:30 PM
Well, I'm not sure they've got all the exact details right, but yeah, I think I remember that SVU episode too. Eventually one of the twins ends up murdering their former therapist for making them have sex with each other and they can't prove which one it was with DNA.

Yeah, actually, the summary written out does make it sound really bad. It was an interesting episode though. The boy that played the twins did a remarkably good job.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 11:57 PM
Oh my lawd, thank you so much. It does sound really horrible, actually. But it's so fascinating.

You guys are awesome :]