Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 10:52 PM
Default how to fix hair_alpha transparency problem
Hello there,
Im extremly mad as I have edited one custom hair, I've added up some more Planes (hair pieces to it) and i renamed the group as the same one it was: hair_alpha5 and reimported/remplaced the original gmcd in SimPE and loaded bodyshop and got this:

I dont understand why it doesnt shows up normaly like the original hair.
It also in milkshape had the same value in the group comments so please can you tell me how to fix this!? pleaseee thanks again!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 11:27 PM
Did you add the new groups to your recolour in SimPE and make sure they have the same alpha settings as the existing groups?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Did you add the new groups to your recolour in SimPE and make sure they have the same alpha settings as the existing groups?

Well yes i mean i regroud it with the same hair_alpha5 group with it's same group comment i just dont understand why it's being treated differently.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:59 PM
What did you do with the UV map when you regrouped the hair_alpha5 mesh group? If you didn't do anything, the new parts may have the UV mapping in the wrong place... and now they're overlapping the original mesh parts.