Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 5:15 PM
Default Morphs
I've never made them before and now I'm trying to get it to show up in the game. So far I had a fat morph appear once and it was exploded. I can't figure out why that happened if I can't get the fat morph to re appear. also how do you do other morphs like the fit morph?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 7:36 PM
My fat morphs explode if I try to combine mesh parts for the fat morph. What I end up doing is duplicating my normal morph and then making it fatter. That seems to work without any explosions. (See HystericalParoxysm's advice in post #4 of the link below.)

If you follow the meshing instructions in the basic tutorials, you should end up with a mesh with a working fat morph. There's no reason why a fat morph wouldn't show up (unless there's a problem with the group name and comments in MilkShape).

Making other morphs... I'm not sure, as I've never made anything but fat morphs. I think it has to do with the group name and the comments in MilkShape. CatOfEvilGenius gives some tips in this thread.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 2:15 AM
Hey thanks! it was a problem with the comments and I never would have figured that out with out that link you gave me. So thank you very much!