Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#201 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:33 PM Last edited by klaw444 : 10th May 2009 at 3:58 PM.
Default fried hair
i need help i tried this with a hair called afhairshocked_fried i extracted it made a new SimPE page added it changed the hex thing to 0x0000008 saved it to the downloads folder and my latest ep is freetime. what am i doing wrong

Klaw444
Advertisement
Space Pony
Original Poster
#202 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:38 AM
klaw444 - I seem to recall that the shocked hair needed some extra fiddling to make it visible. There are numerous items that can't be extracted by just changing the property sets - these things need to actually be modded & because each of them is different I didn't cover them in this tutorial.
Test Subject
#203 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:32 AM
Does anyone have the category code for Outerwear?
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:42 PM
Hey,
I unlocked the clothing I wanted but I can't find the mesh file I need...can someone help me, thanks

btw: great tutorial it helped a lot :3

"I'm a- ye- Not a "crazed gunman", I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" ~RED Sniper
"I have no idea!" ~RED Medic
Alchemist
#205 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:47 PM Last edited by aelflaed : 26th Jul 2009 at 3:05 AM.
Default maternity wear?
I'm trying to recolour the default maternity clothing. I tried to find it in CAS debug mode, but it doesn't seem to be there - should it be? Has someone else unlocked it so I can use theirs?

EDIT - I found a buyable maternity file by Motoki on MATY, which enabled me to see what I needed in Bodyshop. Thanks all the same!
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 9:40 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
#207 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 6:46 PM
Thanks a bunch

I never seem to find unlockers that unhides the exact costumes I want... but now I can make the myself :D
Test Subject
#208 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 10:36 AM
Actually, I'm kinda having a bit problem...

When I save the file (.package file), I put it at the Downloads folder. But when I try to open up in Bodyshop, it didn't appear on my screen. ...Am I missing something?
Test Subject
#209 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:06 PM
Default may i ask a favor?
It isnt working): its not showing up in bodyshop. i wanted to take the camera off the journalist outfit and put it on a different outfit, since i am quite fond of photography. Could you unlock the outfit for me, upload it (just the outfit, not the edit. i shall take care of that ) to this site, so i may download it? that would help, since it is working for you and not me.
Scholar
#210 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 7:05 PM
Sorry for the threadcromancy but this is seriously helpful and more people need to know of this tute.
Especially for unlocking specific outfits that nobody ever seems to unlock!

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Page 9 of 9