Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 5:52 PM Last edited by suzymarie64 : 8th Feb 2019 at 9:52 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Why do I see this when starting SimPE
I get this pop up when it's loading. Why? I have all SP's and EP's except Holiday Stuff. I also went in the program to make sure the directories were correct and nothing looks wrong.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suzymarie64
I get this pop up when it's loading. Why? I have all SP's and EP's except Holiday Stuff. I also went in the program to make sure the directories were correct and nothing looks wrong.

Not sure, but it's saying that your SimPE is older than the EPs, so why not get the latest version and that may fix it, anyway? You can get it here.
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...319#post5338319
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 6:40 PM
I'm guessing you've got the 0.72 version. You need the 0.75 version in the link above, or the 0.73 version (should be at the SimPE site, though I don't think it's the main download) with the GUID fix in one of the posts in the link above.
Undead Molten Llama
#4 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 6:46 PM
I still use the 0.72 version; I just patched it for M&G following the instructions here. Either way will work. I just figured I'd post this as another option, for people who don't want to download/install a new version.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 8:51 PM
Ok. Thanks so much, will get the newer version then, didn't realize there was one.
Alchemist
#6 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 11:13 PM
For anyone who is concerned about the new version, it does not replace the old automatically. You can keep the old till you make sure you like the new.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 3:32 AM
I prefer to believe that you've discovered a new expansion pack for the Sims 2. XD