Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 5:12 AM
Is this place alive?
Hilo!! I saw the description for the group and couldn't control my love for writing stories and creating/editing images merging with Sims 2!!
Long and Short: Impulse group joining.

Anyways, since I'm here I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm Simsclicker, (oh, wait, wasn't that already mentioned? Who cares!)

I like: Sims 2, Petz 5, Writing, Editing/Creating/Coloring pictures, Zoo Tycoon 2 (all in no particular order)

I give one warning, I am insane , yes I may need to be admitted to the asylum once in a while and am prone to saying, hilarious random things and starting pillow fights.

On a more writer/image creator side of things: my stories are like rabbits , they multiply very quickly.

I'm going to leave this post here, if you want to know how many stories I have, or just announce that somebody lives here, (I'd like to know the community is alive after all... ) please post.

Hope to see someone around!
Simsclicker

Insanity is wonderful... everyone should try it... *warning: insanity begins on 11/1/11, do not use before.
Insanity is not for the faint of heart*
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 1:32 PM
Hi Simsclicker

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:03 PM
Hi Well, here is very quiet..
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:26 PM
Maybe I can help liven things up a little?

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:00 AM
Stories??? I Love Stories!
Hey chickadee! Err... chicka...dude. Whateva! Anyways I was hoping that this place would be alive too! I really hope to get a link to some of your stories! I'm into The Sims 3 right now so if you want to read a Sims 3 non-legacy story my blog URL is posted at the bottom of the page. So, thanks for being daring enough to put yourself out there. Let me know where I can find your lovely stories because I can't wait to read something good! THANKS! BYE!

URL: www.thesims3hotspot.wordpress.com

Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:38 PM
Hooray for non-legacy stories! Ahem... Not that those are bad, but just the most common. It's great to see a fellow-non-legacy player!

And Pink-I'll add your link to my own blog's list of TS3 stories. Mine's TS3 based too! :D
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 6:12 PM
my stories aren't legasy based to be honest XD
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:28 AM
Hi, simsclicker! I'm very new here too, but love it here, and I hope i'll make lots of friends! Oh, I do write a legacy, but i'm a bigger fan of non-legacy's actually. I'm writing 3 stories actually, 2 of them aren't legacy-based!

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!