Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#526 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 12:26 PM
i have been searching for a Triss merigold sim that i can download and use in my game because im a real fan of the witcher and i cant find one im trying to recreate the the characters in my kingdom
Advertisement
Test Subject
#527 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 2:33 PM
Thank you so much for your support, Xeny!

I have heard about the buydebug, but since I already have all the objects and clothing unlocked, I did not think I really needed it. However, I was not aware that it offers so much opportunities. So I got excited, downloaded the mod, but it does not appear to do anything . I tried the cheat code as well, but the game won’t recognize it. I have TSM+P&N installed on two PCs, and it is the same situation for both. I have testingcheatsenabled enabled, so moveobjects and all the other cheats are working alright, except this one. I wonder if it is because of the patch or P&N, or maybe I have a mod that prevents buydebug from working (I copied the Mods/Packages directly from one PC to the other). Probably I could try removing the folders to test the mod/cheat without them, but I am afraid that I may seriously mess something up if I do so (normally, I know it should not cause issues, but I am a bit paranoiac, so I prefer not to risk unless it is really crucial).
However, I found a downloadable Jacoban pulpit and tombstones in another topic (many thanks to the creator, it was ChickieTeeta if I am not mistaken) and that was exactly what I needed There are true treasures here. It is simply amazing what you are doing to this game.
Thank you very much again, and Merry Christmas to all of you!
Test Subject
#528 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:05 AM
We need more colorful skintones! Green, blue, etc!
Test Subject
#529 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
How are you hoping the community will be able to change/enhance/modify the Medieval? Spawn your mod ideas here. (Leave the stickied "Mods" thread for actual mods and modding discussion, please.)

[SIZE=1]Small print: this isn't a requests thread. MTS doesn't have a requests forum. Don't ASK for stuff, varlot.[/SIZE]

I want the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones!
Scholar
#530 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 4:06 AM
I wish they'd given us easels instead of chess. I want my Monarch and his family to be able to have their portraits painted. Seems to me that it would have been more fitting than chess. I'd also liked to have seen buffet tables for the reception hall. Still wish they hadn't abandoned this.
Field Researcher
#531 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
I wish they'd given us easels instead of chess. I want my Monarch and his family to be able to have their portraits painted. Seems to me that it would have been more fitting than chess. I'd also liked to have seen buffet tables for the reception hall. Still wish they hadn't abandoned this.

Chickie, your answer was cute. Throw out reality and make it fluffy, and soft, eh? LOL

I came to reply to this question to state my need for a more powerful mod, if you will. That being a mod in which the monarch, and the knight can have a larger ability to control the military sims (the guards) so as they can have a leadership, or control of the direction these NPC guards will embark upon. Meaning that either of these two leaders can give direction to other sims of the lessor groups, be they a Peasant, a Townie, or military, in which to obtain order.

I find that the Constable has too much power, and the monarch none when it comes to the behaviors of most sims, and absolutely none at all concerning the Constable! The Constable is run completely by the game, and not by the Watcher, except to reset the character when he is stuck!

So maybe even a mod that makes it so the Watcher can control at least some of the behaviors and actions of the Constable would be a most lovely addition to ones game!

Hope you're doing fine, Toots, and your monarch as well.

Xeny and Xylan

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
#532 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 10:03 AM
Well... My desire is to have a new CAS category for accessories, but I'm 146% sure it's impossible to do, so a mod allowing multiple makeup (like one of TS3 Master Controller's features) will be a VERY useful thing. But, once again, I'm not sure if this is possible Has anyone any suggestions?
Test Subject
#533 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:03 PM
More quests mod maybe..?
Lab Assistant
#534 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 2:27 PM Last edited by SlyVenom : 19th Mar 2017 at 6:01 PM.
Thanks to Sauris, this now exists! - Eyepatch (as makeup)
Staves & Swords on Back (as makeup)

At least one balding hairstyle for men
Non Default skin colors
Cape (as makeup)
Face Tattoos (as makeup)
Masquerade Mask (as makeup, a hairstyle has the mask, but I would like to pair it with a hood or hat)
Pirate Bandana to cover mouth (as makeup)
Third Eye (as makeup)

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*
Test Subject
#535 Old 16th Dec 2016 at 11:39 PM
I would like to see a mod that disables the town walls. I don't like the looks of them :3.
They appear as soon as you have seven potencial security spaces.
If they are something like true or false sweet otherwise pls lower the security gain of the buildings if possible.
Test Subject
#536 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 4:19 PM
We need defintly more dragons. I know there are some "dragon hats" from Sauris aviable, but we need a "real" dragon. And a Siegfried quest! :-)
Test Subject
#537 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TrueMrreset
We need defintly more dragons. I know there are some "dragon hats" from Sauris aviable, but we need a "real" dragon. And a Siegfried quest! :-)

Little dragons on the shoulder - look here: http://sauris-sims.blogspot.de/2015...r-tsm.html#more
Lab Assistant
#538 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SlyVenom
Staves & Swords on Back (as makeup)

19 Dragon age staffs by Greenplumbboblover -
http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com.by/...-staffs-by.html
Staffs equipped on back + Staffs equipped on right hand
Lab Assistant
#539 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 4:03 PM
I know it's not really contributing but I would not care what mods there will be made,
I just really want to see more mods for TSM no matter what they are, and see the community be a little more lively.

Whatever it be quest mods, give more intense storylines instead of the goofy-buzzfeed like awkwardness, weapons and armor, making combat more vital for heros like the knight, spy and wizard. overhauls to the family system/marriage/friendship, ability to always choose a secondary hero to act as a follower who helps with the main hero's responsabilities, new skin tones, new make up, adding more fantasy elements. more historical-mythical CC, overhauling the guilds and make them more prominent in the game, overhauling the trait system and give the heros more personality. new traits, responsabilities, even new hero types. when heros gain levels give them new abilities instead of just having a higher chance to succeed in what they do. having religion affect a sim's actions. coronation/accolade events. gardening. I'm just brainstorming. even the most little CAS items make me smile.

The game was such an innovative blast at the beginning, and it does have some special quality to it that makes it have some replayability value, but it still lacks so much content to make it feel satisfactory or immersive. People would rather play Sims 2 and spend hours setting up a medieval game replacment. fact: the plumb bob keep site is very active.
I love TSM and I pray to messiah I could be able to mod, but I suck hard. if anyone has some maneuvering over the game engine and is not sure what to do with it, I hope I gave some ideas.
I don't ask to make the game more RPG-like (importance of immersion and depth of character creation) or more Sims-like (overhauling the family life and growth of a family tree), I just want to see it expanded to either direction, in whatever little effort.
That's all I have to say. I'm sorry if I come off as demanding or insulting, I actually want to be the opposite. in my eyes, you could make the most lazy content and I would still clap my hands because someone still cared enough to click and write codes for TSM. Every CC file here is a godsend.
Lab Assistant
#540 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
19 Dragon age staffs by Greenplumbboblover -
http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com.by/...-staffs-by.html
Staffs equipped on back + Staffs equipped on right hand

You're the best!

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*
Lab Assistant
#541 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 9:38 PM
Oh, please... among the several mods that I'd love they existed, there's this one I desperately want the most: A BUILDING MOD!

I really dislike that you cannot modify absolutely anything on the buildings structure. You cannot move/put doors or windows, and you are not allowed either to make use of most of the space in the buildings. Like, look how big the wizard tower and clinic are, and still you get really little space to work with

You cannot either change the landscape. How am I supposed to get rid of those annoying bushes in the physician garden?!
Test Subject
#542 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 1:23 AM
Definitely to be able to share throne rooms and be able to download them. I am absolutely hopeless as a decorator, there are some beautiful looking ones out there too
Test Subject
#543 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 1:55 AM
The mods I would like might be a bit ambitious but nevertheless, it would be cool to have it play a bit more like TS3.
I'd mostly like to see family trees, and elder state, dying of old age, Some way to have hero sims establish a "line of succession" type thing where once they have a kid, the hero can pick who will be the next hero.
Population control that will automatically replace NPCs after a certain time limit.
It would also be pretty cool to have an interaction at one of the writing desks that allows hero sims to write an autobiography and read the biographies of heroes who came before (basically a pop up that lets the user write something).
Lab Assistant
#544 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 6:28 PM
A mod to give more XP so it doesn't take so long to add buildings to your Kingdom....I do miss the sex mod from sims4 my sims have so much fun with that, would be nice to have something like that for Medieval.....I don't like the sims 3 passions sex mod, doesn't play right.....
Field Researcher
#545 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 5:03 PM
A mod that allows you to save your castle/keep! I hate having to decorate the keep/banquet hall every time I start a new kingdom. Especially since I always decorate it the same anyway.

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Test Subject
#546 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 4:58 PM
- Something that is exist in all Sims games and one of biggest mechanism of it, but missing in Medieval: Skills
I can understand that almost all interactions are level based and profession spesific, like sword fighting should be spesific to knight/spy/monarch. However, there are a few actions that can be influenced by traditional Sims skills that even exist in TS 1-2-3: Cooking, Fishing and Charisma. All these skills are increaseable for all heroes and provide great benefit.
Cooking: Can be increased by cooking or reading book
The higher cooking skill, the more additional buff when a particular food eaten. Needs a lot balancing logic, like 0-3/10 cooking would even start with buff penalty and 7+/10 would benefit buff. kinda.

Fishing: The lower your skill, the lesser chance you got a fish. The higher, you might get more amount of fishes per fishing
Can be increased by direct fishing or book

Charisma: Heavily influence social interactions, even the quest related ones. The lower end of Charisma skill may result fail of social interactions so Merchant, Monarch or Priests might want to keep it at least decent.
Can be gained by mirror talking and social interactions
Test Subject
#547 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 6:05 PM
More ideas:

-I would kill/pay decent amount to see TSM Dragon Valley Dragons with full functions in TSM. An Egg that can be buyable (or only found in forest since i like challenges), give similar buffs to hero depending on its color. For example red dragon can “inferno” enemy and make hero “ready for combat”, or black dragon may give you death flower thay make you immune to death. (Death flower would be an amazing addition too. )
I dont know if it is possible to convert TS3 animations into TSM. This mod would require a lot animation convert so it might be impossible too.

- More legendary craftable items with different appearence. My Monarch and Knight uses the same Doomsword/Doomplate combination. Angelsuit is definetely against my kingdoms soul. Lightbringer looks awful. Balmurg is good, but stats are bad. Would be amazing if Blacksmith could craft different kind of “darky doomy” legendary swords for my each duelable champion, with different ingredients.
Blacksmitch and wizard could craft “amulet” that grant additional defence for any hero when worn. Especially Spy would benefit it since I cant give her a sexy armor.

- Guard outfit customization told a lot. Do you remember the “heavy armored guards” in “Royal Assasination” quest? I would LOVE to see these suit as my default guard suit. These were sexy af.

- Am I the only one whos annoyed by the idea of my level 10 Witch get robbed by a thief when security is low? All heroes, especially wizards should be able to duel, but not necessarily sword fight. I dont know which animations or mechanics is suitable for that idea tho. Seeing a wizard fighting with swords sounds awful too. It would be amazing if there would be wizard/wizard or wizard/swordfighter duels but it would probably need spesific animation so...

-“influence sim” option. When I am playing with my monarch, I would like my non played Merchant to meet/flirt with special npc that only present in during quest. My stupid merchant is so shy to meet with that special npc, I have to finish the quest, find a quest that both involve monarch and merchant to make my merchat meet with that npc. It would be cool to influence spesific sim to perform some social interactions to other npcs. I dont know if it is possible to control non played hero sims with testingcheatenbled only.
Test Subject
#548 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 12:27 AM
Is there a mod that lets your wizard learn ALL of the spells and not be confined to a max of 7 spells learned? I HATE it when I have to "forget" a spell to learn another (or even to re-learn it to get credit for a quest step)--they are bookworms after all. We never had to "forget" History to learn Mathematics, or forget how to spell words to learn how to write sentences--they can hold more information than that I'm sure

*Yes, it is annoying when Sims marry and a duel breaks out, or when the Bard steals the show, but it's VERY annoying when one of my priests is trying to give a sermon and that s*#t breaks out. Too bad the preacher can't have the option to command the audience, saying, "Sit down, and shut up, or the curse of the Watcher shall be upon ye!" :P
Test Subject
#549 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 5:28 AM
Functional Vampires. Every time I see Vlad there I just think of all of the missed opportunities. Wizards having options to resurrect zombies from the graveyard as thralls who can be sent to gather things (a stretch but there are auto-collection mods). Werewolves and a quest for the doc/wiz to help someone infected try to cure their 'illness' before they harm their loved ones.
Test Subject
#550 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 3:07 PM
New quests! They can be as silly or serious as people want -- I just like the novelty~

Also facial hair. I can't seem to find any mods which adjust facial hair and I want some nice stubble designs
Page 22 of 23