Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 11:51 PM
Default Some CC in game but not all showing up?!?!?!
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help - haven't played for quite a few years so am a bit rusty on downloading CC, but....
Some of my CC is showing in the game but not all? I have made sure all files are extracted to .package but the only ones showing in the game are those which are named [Severinka] at the start? The others don't show up in the in game CC list or in the game itself?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 6:32 PM
I am having the same issue where none of my traits are showing up!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:04 PM Last edited by Sanquine : 11th Mar 2018 at 7:06 PM. Reason: adding house name
Default Where to find downloaded houses to add in build mode
I have downloaded houses I like - I followed the instructions to add them - HOWEVER - I CANNOT figure out how to find them to add them to a given community that I want to add them to! I have no idea where to look in build mode. (I'm assuming that's where it would be - but I'm not finding anything. HELP!

(I downloaded a really cool house (Wrayth Manor) off "modthesims" website - and I cant figure out how to get it into my game.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 6:50 AM Last edited by chicvibe : 12th Mar 2018 at 4:23 PM.
@iolanthe - hmmm. what does your sims 4 folder look like? you can't have too many subfolders in your mods folder.... Also, I have found (but this is with some TSR clothes) that even though the creator says it is a recolor of something in the game, my sim will show up invisible and it takes multiple tries to get the content in game. I think this is because of TSR workshop, which some creators use. That may also be the issue with the content not showing up. You can try re-downloading. And, as always, make sure mods are enabled in your game.
@ashliekeh89 - custom traits are some of the first to get borked when there are patches or game pack updates. Check with the creators?
@Sanquine - When you download houses, and you unzip the folder, you have tray files - these go in your Sims 4 Game in the TRAY folder which is different than your mods folder (where hair, clothes, furniture goes, etc.)

To access houses you download, you go into your Gallery while you are in the game - make sure the "show custom content" box is ticked (always, it is really helpful) and your lots should be showing up. At one time (it could still be the case, but I don't have this problem anymore), your personal library would only show so many houses , so regular culling is a good idea.

To download the house onto a lot you can do one of two ways: within the world you want to download the lot onto, or within a specific lot you have entered, and are in build mode with.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:13 AM
Thank you Chicvibe - i was able to find it. (cleaned out the folder.)