Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 8th May 2009 at 12:26 PM
Could you please pick another wall texture for the stage in the front? Cause this one really clashes with the rest, I think. Other than that, plain awesome job!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#152 Old 8th May 2009 at 4:42 PM

which wall are you prefer to have?

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
#153 Old 8th May 2009 at 4:59 PM
This is absolutely amazing, you are a genius artrui! When I think how much trouble I have with a simple house...

Wow just wow
#154 Old 9th May 2009 at 2:15 AM
Whoa.
This thing.. looks absolutely.. amazing!
Just.. whoa! -stares-
It's beautiful. :'D
Test Subject
#155 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:02 AM
Hmm, perhaps just use the one you covered the other walls with. And choose a matching, more yellowish-white fence? It'd look perfect then
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#156 Old 9th May 2009 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dj Music
It looks amazing! Not sure you'll get it all finished in a week, There's still a lot to do, Especially exterior wise! But Wow, You're doing amazing!

You are right. There are still many works. I can just not finish it before my holiday. Sorry for still waiting more than one week.

Quote: Originally posted by Simulitis
Hmm, perhaps just use the one you covered the other walls with. And choose a matching, more yellowish-white fence? It'd look perfect then

Good tips. It looks in moment so. Should I make it more yellowish?
Screenshots

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Forum Resident
#157 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:14 PM
It's OK artrui! No need to rush a work in Progress. Love how it's turning out! :D

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Zombie Socks
#158 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:58 PM
Wow! Still looks excellent! If you were still wondering about changing the bottom wallpaper for the stage in front, how about the same plain white wallpaper you used for the main castle? That way, it won't look too crowded or complicated next to the texture of the castle walls, and will pull the whole castle's color theme together by matching the main castle. What do you think?

I love those meshes! The whole thing looks great! I can't wait to see what it look like!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#159 Old 25th May 2009 at 1:00 AM
Hi! ...just want to say that I am back from my holiday and that I have taken time to adjust the meshes... I am so tired, but I am happy to show you my recent screenshot of this building. I hope, it is something similar to the photos left.
Screenshots

Unsocialized Homeschooler
#160 Old 25th May 2009 at 1:30 AM
Looks GREAT!

What about making the gold and blue banners hanging from the lower walls?
and then maybe adding the 3-D texture on the gold roofs? On the Sim version they look almost solid gold, but on the real one it has more detail.
Banned
#161 Old 25th May 2009 at 1:35 AM
I'm not sure if anyone has said this before or not, but I would be very surprised if this wasn't featured. I know you're not supposed to say things should be featured in the downloads section, but I think it's okay in CF forum.
Zombie Socks
#162 Old 25th May 2009 at 3:40 AM
Not really. You might want to read the rules.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#163 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:36 AM
oh my god, thats amazing! :D

how do you do the large entrance arch?
Forum Resident
#164 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:03 AM
Is there anything new with the castle?
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:43 PM
Just a question. Is it furnished? It doesn't have to be but just wondering. BTW, it looks great! There is a HUGE resemblance.

"It's not the mesh ... It's not the texture ...It's not me ... I am pretty sure it's you."
Mez Isa Nintendork! Yayz Meez!
Field Researcher
#166 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:48 PM
Wow, this is simply stunning! It's getting harder to tell which is real life and which is the sim version. I agree with the detail on the gold towers, but even if you leave it as is, it still looks great! Do you know what Eps/Sps are required at this point?
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:50 PM
on the roof above the arch you should maybe add a diamondy texture to it, on the sim version its solid blue were as on the picture it has a diamond effect,

i love it! if you can get it to work with anygame starter with a few EPs, i'd download it definatly!
is it going to be updated soon?

peachy! ♥
Instructor
#168 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:13 PM
OH MY GOD!
this is absolutely amazing! i loved reading through everything and seeing how much you accomplished!
Forum Resident
#169 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 4:33 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you were still working on this? Its coming along amazing!
Test Subject
#170 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 3:11 PM
Hi, are you still working on this? Will you upload it when finished?
Test Subject
#171 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 7:00 AM
are you going to upload this when its done? It looks amazing!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#172 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 2:42 PM
It's probably safe to assume that the OP isn't working on this any more, since they haven't been online since June last year. If they do begin work again, they're welcome to restart discussion in this thread or start a new one. Util then, thread locked due to endless bumping.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: whiterider Reason: Threadcromancy is bad, k.
Page 7 of 7