Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2018 at 5:50 AM Last edited by ttowntallyho : 27th May 2018 at 8:01 AM.
Default "you do not have permission to access this page"
I am unable to post a new thread or reply to threads in the Sims 2 Discussion. I don't *think* I'm banned, am I? Was my account disabled? I've cleared cookies, tried different browsers.

Edit: Below is a screenshot. I can post in this forum fine so I guess my account was disabled from posting in all other forums. Is this permanent? If not, how long will it be until I am allowed to post again?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 21st May 2018 at 9:33 PM
You are in the Users awaiting email confirmation group which means that you have not actually confirmed the account yet. You need to do that before full posting is granted.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2018 at 8:01 AM
Ahhh! Thank you. I confirmed and everything is good! Will mark this as resolved.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:25 PM
I've searched for three days trying to figure out why I can't post! finally figured out why! I don't know how I missed that email! Thank you!!

Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
You are in the Users awaiting email confirmation group which means that you have not actually confirmed the account yet. You need to do that before full posting is granted.