Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 10:54 AM
NO mods and videos the upcoming time *CRY*
Hi everyone!

I wanted to share with you that I won't be uploading any more mods (anywhere) or videos on my BakieGaming YouTube Channel the upcoming time as the time has come that I really REALLY need a new PC. The laptop I've always been working on looks to be dying soon.

I just tried to record new video stuff for a finished animated mod, but due to all the lagging and stuttering I can't make a nomal video anymore. And as I'm quite of a perfectionist, things has to be perfect and not stuttering..
Besides that I feel a bit stressed lately and don't really know why. Because of this stress making new mods and videos isn't that easy to do either.

I will still visit the forum and things like that, but for now releasing mods and videos will be on a hold until I found myself a better Gaming PC.
I hope you all understand.

Greetings,
Bakie/BakieGaming YT Channel

P.S. You may share this if you want so people not visiting the forums will know too.
Thanks in advance

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 1:19 PM
I completely understand your frustration. Having a good computer is so important to making new things. Just take it as a vacation, it can be a bit demanding "feeding the crowd" sometimes.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 12:01 AM
I'm here for you. Considering I work in graphic design and video editing, I can attest that stuttering in a video ruins the otherwise seamless flow.

Keep in mind what you want your new PC to do. Write a list of features of the minimum requirements. In the days when Windows 95 was a general OS, it said in PC gaming ads "Requires Windows 95 or higher\better". This is the only advice I am willing to impart. Besides, I may buy a new PC in the future.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
I'm here for you. Considering I work in graphic design and video editing, I can attest that stuttering in a video ruins the otherwise seamless flow.

Keep in mind what you want your new PC to do. Write a list of features of the minimum requirements. In the days when Windows 95 was a general OS, it said in PC gaming ads "Requires Windows 95 or higher\better". This is the only advice I am willing to impart. Besides, I may buy a new PC in the future.

Thanks Pandaqueen!
Well, the (web)store where I will probably get my pc from has pages for all kinds of games and then shows which pc you need to play just medium or high settings or another pc for if you want to play on high or ultra settings. And as I would love to have the game Planet Coaster too probably, I already started with the high/ultra settings PC for that game, which already gives me a quite powerful PC. And then adjust it some more with an extra SSD drive and stuff to make it more quiet.
Luckely the people working there give perfect advise on everything.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 12:33 PM
UPDATE!!!
Hi everyone!

It's been a while since my break, but I'm back!!!
During my break I haven't been sitting still totally concerning "BakieGaming" as YouTube channel but also on other ways.
If you're curious what's new or has been changed, take a look at my newest video: BakieGaming Update Video

Hope to be back with more new mods and videos next week!
Thank you for your patience.

Greetings,
Bakie/BakieGaming YT Channel