Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 10:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default missing skin BEHIND eyebrows
I have tried a search for this, so I apologise if this has been posted before.

My born in game sim is the grandson of Pollination Technician, so he looks quite human only with alien skin.

The eyebrows are not custom, they are the BV (?) eyebrows which I use A LOT and never had problems with. But if you look closely at the picture, you will see that a thick strip of skin behind each eyebrow is missing or see-through, and you can even see the back of the head.

Initially I thought it might be the hairstyle (still not CC), but when I changed him to his PJ's (he has straight long hair then) it does the same thing.

Never happened to me before, don't know why just the eyebrows either. And this is at uni.
Screenshots
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 11:52 AM
No it's the eyebrows - for some reason the background to the actual hair bit is being read as black - which the game interprets (on a texture) as invisible. Does it have the same effect on other skintones?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
No it's the eyebrows - for some reason the background to the actual hair bit is being read as black - which the game interprets (on a texture) as invisible. Does it have the same effect on other skintones?

No that particular eyebrow is fine for everyone else. I use it quite a bit without issue. However you may be right, because I tried changing his eyebrows, and the problem was gone. But when I changed back to the BV eyebrow it went back to invisible. Really weird right?

So I've changed his eyebrows for now...