Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 12:35 PM

So...let me explain what just happened here.
Ayana Yuki started a fire. My male of the couple (Darius) was safe, he was returning from a class, so I told him to go to the administration building. Meanwhile, my female sim, Kelli, was stuck with this fire. After a while, a firefighter came. Problem solved, right? Wrong. He's like "Oh no, I can't reach the fire!" Another one came and said the same thing. And no one else bothered to put it out. Multiple sims were on fire, Skip Taylor died a horrific death, Kelli (somehow) got stuck INSIDE the flames's area and I had to teleport her out. And worst of all, she missed a burning hot bonfire party. What a day.

"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game show host."
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 8:23 PM
Just had a baby boy, and despite the wife being fine AND reading a pregnancy book, I couldn't pick either of his traits. What did he end up with? Clumsy and Artistic. RNG, whyyy.

"If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game show host."
Page 2 of 2