Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 11:56 AM
Default Issues about making UV map using milkshape
I'm trying to make a uv map for an object I made ( a computer)
but I can only go as far as making the front side, back side, right side, left side and bottom of the object. But the texture maps that you export from the game is like faces of an object. How can you make a texture map like that? Thanks a lot!

I've also posted my here also: http://www.customsims3.com/forum1/Y...?num=1253978030
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 12:12 PM
You already posted in the tutorial thread about the exact same issue. Please don't make more than one thread/post about the same thing. Thank you.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 1:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
You already posted in the tutorial thread about the exact same issue. Please don't make more than one thread/post about the same thing. Thank you.

I'm sorry... but as that post is in the sixth page of the tutorial, and not many people will browser a post this far...
So I decided to open a new post to ask the question as no one answered the one in the tutorial post.
But anyways, I won't do it next time. And, thus, do you know how to make a UV Map that looks like the ones you export from TS3? I desperately want to solve the issue as soon as possible but my lack of help and experience made it impossible to solve the problem by myself... I've already been trying to solve the issue for this few days, totally more than five or even ten hours...