Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#151 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 6:15 PM
I want this tattoo parts please:

thanks
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#152 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex Croft
I want this tattoo parts please:

thanks

Sorry, but the outside of the hips and legs and the inside of the arms aren't practical because of the way the skin is wrapped around the sim. There's already a hip tattoo that's as close as you're going to get (from me, anyway).
Test Subject
#153 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 11:18 PM
oh thanks :/ but not even in the wrist?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#154 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 12:28 PM
No - the seam of the skin runs down the inside of the arm and wrist.
Test Subject
#155 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 10:48 AM
Default Update
When this mod will be update for 1.19?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#156 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 12:37 PM
Right now I'm working on a sim outfit editor so I can use another method to change sims into nude or swim for tattooing, and then I'll update. Should be this weekend.
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 8:52 PM
Hi CmarNYC, Your mod isn't working with Outdoor Living EP.

Greetings

Harald
#158 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 4:04 PM
Two posts above you asked about this.
She stated, above your post, that she will work on it at the weekend.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#159 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 2:38 AM
I haven't forgotten about updating for 1.19 - it's done but I'm getting crashes going into the tattoo screen. I have a good idea where the bug is so will pick this up again tomorrow.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#160 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 2:13 PM
Sorry for the double post - the 1.19 version is uploaded in the original post.
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 5:28 PM
Hi CmarNYC,

it's the "cmar_GameTattoosForTeens.package" compatible with 1.19?

Greetings

Harald
#162 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 7:47 PM
All of the supporting packages should be compatible and don't have to be replaced:

Tattoo Locations
Tattoos for Teens
Ambitions tattoos for teens
CAS Basics
And the tuning packages.

The only supporting file you need to replace is to remove the old TuningTattooNaked (if you still have it) and replace with TattooNude.
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 12:09 PM
Hi Cmar,

great stuff! Though in real life I'm not that into tattoos, I like the personal flavours they add to the in-game characters I use.

For a question: I think that when the first version of this came out, I read about how to tweak the XMLs for some personal location fine-tuning e.g. have a woman having ink right on her left or right breast. Current version places the tattoo straight in the middle, which is okay I guess, but just off for one or two sims I intended to create.

Do you know where to find some "placement hints", or can you post a compact guide?

Thanks
Meyro
Test Subject
#164 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 1:29 AM
Default Re:
Is there any way to run the tattoo location and for teens without the core mod or a way to alter them to run with the tuning core mod? If you us both neither work. I enjoy the tattoo's abilities as well as some features of the tuning core mod.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#165 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaden97
Is there any way to run the tattoo location and for teens without the core mod or a way to alter them to run with the tuning core mod? If you us both neither work. I enjoy the tattoo's abilities as well as some features of the tuning core mod.

Yes - use Twallan's Master Controller - Expanded Tattoo: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=309.0 instead of XCAS.
Test Subject
#166 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Yes - use Twallan's Master Controller - Expanded Tattoo: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=309.0 instead of XCAS.
We'll thank you. I like your but okay. I hope to see you making more great things later on.
Test Subject
#167 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 4:08 AM
Can you make this compatible with sims generation please
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#168 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 12:14 PM
Already done - this mod is in the official downloads: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=434270

I'll modify the OP.
Test Subject
#169 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 2:46 AM
I have Late Night, Pets, and Ambitions.

I put corefull50, tattoosforteens_ambitions, tattoosforteens_basegame, tttoosforteens_latenight, tuningclothingnaked, tuningslidersnumber100, tuningslidersx4, and tuningtattooadult packages installed in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages with no other mods in either Mods or Downloads and deleted the installed content. Still nothing. I do run on a mac, would that change anything? Don't see why it would. Because none of it is working.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#170 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 11:43 AM
You should be posting this in the mod download thread, not in this very old beta test thread.

Did you install TattooLocations? Are you getting the popup when you start the game warning that you have scripting mods installed? Do other mods work in your game? What do you mean that you deleted the installed content?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Page 7 of 7