Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 4:03 AM Last edited by Deruptus : 29th Aug 2012 at 1:44 PM.
Thank you very much. <3
I really do appreciate your comments.

Here's another in progress and two pictures I took from a plane window.

EDIT

EDIT II;

Have you ever...

...felt something resonate throughout your entire being?

I've had that sentence stuck in my head since I got the idea. =_='

I'm not sure whether I like the result.

EDIT III

Also on DeviantArt Entitaria (formerly Deruptus)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 6:17 AM
So, the recent HS update's given me a reason to draw some fanart again. I hope, I'll finish this soon, I seem to be on a roll with sketches and dumps, but I can't seem to finish them.

So, here's one of my favourite trolls, partly because I have the same star-sign. :P

For those who don't know about Homestuck, you can read it here; link

Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 11:32 PM Last edited by Deruptus : 10th Sep 2012 at 11:48 PM.

YES. IT IS DONE!

I'm actually quite proud of this one. :3

Done entirely with six pencil colours, three shades of green, two of grey and a black pencil.

And apparently promising not to upload anything until I'd finished this meant disappearing off the face of the internet for three days.

If I could choose to be any fictional character, I'd be her.

EDIT

So, here's the one I feel like working on right now, this is just a quick one, I still need to add more detail and such. It's incredibly messy right now. ^^;

Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 7:05 AM
Default Very Interesting.
Wow, you use a lot of cool colours in all these example, is there a specific reason. I also noticed that you tend to sketch in a specific direction... north to south, or south to north, even when you shade haha! It's very interesting, have you ever tried hatching? Or cross hatching? That I think would make for an interesting experiment....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zneimer
Wow, you use a lot of cool colours in all these example, is there a specific reason. I also noticed that you tend to sketch in a specific direction... north to south, or south to north, even when you shade haha! It's very interesting, have you ever tried hatching? Or cross hatching? That I think would make for an interesting experiment....

Thank you! And, yes, I have tried various hatching techniques but that was more so when I used to have art classes in year 9 or 10, I haven't tried it since then, and I'm not sure what you mean by sketching in a specific direction...? Especially when you said shading in a specific direction... ^^; As for the colours, they're warm as well in some cases, but I like cool colours, these are my ideas, or rather, my emotions in drawn form, so they tend to reflect something in every detail.

And with that here is my newest sketch;

Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 11:27 PM Last edited by Deruptus : 31st Oct 2012 at 5:57 AM.
Hi! Haven't had much time lately, here's another;

Float Away On A Flame.

......and she burned away a single chain of fate......

Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 5:37 AM

Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 12:18 AM
Warm Shadows

Time's Vengeance

Travel all the more

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 11:45 AM
I Love it. You're so creative you even got my jelly
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 4:22 PM
LOVE the drawings!!! (:
Interstellar Traveler
#36 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 5:03 AM
You're doing a fantastic job! Keep it up! I can definitely see you having a future in this!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 6:16 AM
Little message at the end of this post.

Time's Vengeance

Into The Void

Shadow of a Memory

Into The Void

Obstruct and Vanish

From Within The Depths, To The Surface

Dreaming Green

Into The Journey

Written Souls

Thank you very much for such lovely comments! I've been having some issues with these things, so it really is encouraging. <3

Here's a little photography, and my latest drawing and it's process, there are also two videos for that one, half of the lineart and the the colouring process. My literature can be found here if you'd like to give it a try: Writing and the video's can be found here: Lineart & Colour Process

Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 3:22 PM
Very nice pictures! I really like your style
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 26th May 2013 at 7:12 AM Last edited by Deruptus : 3rd Jun 2013 at 6:03 AM.
Thank you!~

EDIT

Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 8:46 PM
Oh how beautiful. I love the girl in the chains. Your shading is fabulous. I'm going to have to check you out on deviantART!
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 7:38 PM
Wow so beautiful! All of them
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 10:38 AM
Oh god, jealousy is taking over me...
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:58 PM
nice work, I should post some stuff
Test Subject
#44 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 10:17 PM
Default My draws
Gosh! You are amazing, I'm almost shamed for my draws lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 12:09 AM Last edited by Deruptus : 24th Feb 2014 at 3:41 PM.
Thank you so much, to allyfly and KatherineClaxton! To bihem, go for it! It's always lovely to see what others have done. :> Nachos and lovesaritafofa, thank you for the words, sincerely, and nonsense! It's the hard work that counts a lot more, so go for it! You'll definitely become much better, how much time it takes shouldn't matter much at all, and I bet you're just as, if not more talented. <3

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but here are a few minor things which are recent. I've been writing a lot more these days, and all these can be found on my dA page, my username is Entitaria. <3

Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 6:38 PM
Beautiful!!! :d
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 9:58 AM
I am completely in awe. Every single piece is unique and truly beautiful. Keep up the good work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 7:31 AM
Goodness, it's been a while, thank you so much, again! And here's the latest. (:

Lab Assistant
#49 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 11:24 PM
Woah! AMAZING!
Field Researcher
#50 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 12:35 PM
Wow, pretty awesome!
Page 2 of 2