Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 8:53 AM
Knowledge as my primary. To know all about the universe and creation from the Planck length to the outer limits of observational space.
Family as my secondary aspiration, I want 4 kids preferably but also want to have/maintain good relationships with my family.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#52 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 3:42 PM
Mad Poster
#53 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 8:44 PM
A meat pie? With cheese? No no no. Just a fruit pie. Actually you could leave off the "pie" part (the crust) and give me the fruit --guess that would be just eating preserves. Ok, just CAKE. O never mind, these aren't "aspirations" anyway. Well, I DO aspire to be thin, but with all that pie/cake/cookies THAT'S not gonna happen.
Ok, I'm just "leasure", but with no cheese samitches just bouncing on couch in PJs, watching the TV, playing with the cat, bird watching, and talking.
PS just saw pic above; yes that's what grilled cheese tastes like to me.
Have to go now and have CT scan of head again, something was missing on the first one; probably that part of the brain that remembers spelling, math, and names.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#54 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 8:53 PM
SimSample, I'm not surprised that is your self-sim.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 9:18 PM
Who says it isn't?
(oh god I'm so sorry simsample please don't hate me)

I post once in a blue moon and then hibernate and draw- sorry about that!
Scholar
#56 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 9:56 PM
<--- my self-sim: Knowledge primary, Family secondary.

The fact I failed my Uni degree and still childless at mid-30s IRL should mean I'm... deep in aspiration failure?? Oh wait... who says I'm not?

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Alchemist
#57 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:25 PM

hard to determine the age of that sim; do you have a "head to toe" picture of the sim?
Scholar
#58 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:06 AM
I'm still a pure Knowledge Sim, I think.

*still grinning from doing and passing an exam on Thursday*

There are little bits of Family, Popularity and Pleasure in there, but none strong enough to make sense as a secondary aspiration.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#59 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
SimSample, I'm not surprised that is your self-sim.

Quote: Originally posted by MasterRed
Who says it isn't?
(oh god I'm so sorry simsample please don't hate me)

(But really, this is my self-sim:
https://www.modthesims.info/showthr...242#post5280242
She's a Rock Music aspiration (LTW collect 2 million rare vinyl records), hence the Rush T-shirt with a plumbob. Secondary is definitely grilled cheese, though! )
Link Ninja
#60 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:37 PM
Mine keeps toggling between primary and secondary but it's Popularity and Pleasure. I think primary leans toward pleasure the older I get. Fun things drive my actions, and as you can imagine it takes me weeks to actually do laundry because that's responsible and not as fun as doing something sim-related every night after work.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Alchemist
#61 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Oooh! You disappoint me! I'm sure the last time this topic came up, you were Romance. Am I the only one still holding a candle for Romance Sims?

Haha! I love that you remember that. I am still a huge sucker for romance, but I guess you could say I've lost a bit of faith in the dramatic and extravagant romance I once loved. Not to get too personal or anything, but the romantic men I've dated are all insecure bastards
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 6:52 PM
Knowledge primary, Family secondary. I want a partner and a couple kids, but I want to have a nice full life of learning everything I can before I settle down.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Forum Resident
#63 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 9:59 PM
hmmm I would Either be Knowledge, family
or pleasure, family.
Family would be there as a second
but my main one may be a bit ene idk
I love enjoying living - but i'm also smart =3=

I build small houses *^*
Page 3 of 3