Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATED) Sims Use the Toilet Standing Up More Often

by Wolfdude Posted 14th Oct 2017 at 9:29 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2017 at 9:55 PM by Wolfdude

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:32 PM
I really like the mod, works great with my own mod where sims can pee on plants, but only standing.

Unfortunately, the mod doesn't seem to work anymore since the latest update (11 jan 2018)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 12:59 AM
Noo, please update it
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 2:39 AM
Its working for me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 9:43 PM
This mod works great, but it doesn't work on the bushes that came with a few of the expansions
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Femmo
I really like the mod, works great with my own mod where sims can pee on plants, but only standing.

Unfortunately, the mod doesn't seem to work anymore since the latest update (11 jan 2018)

Did you share the mod where your sims can pee on plants? I would like to download that
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:06 AM
Default Update for Seasons.
Disclaimer: This mod isn't mine, Mr. Wolfdude originally made it. I'll remove the files if Wolfdude ask for.

Ok so I've updated the mod and now everything should be working fine. I've updated the two versions. Wolfdude thanks for the mod!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  UNOFFICIAL_Wolfdude_Use_Toilet_Standing_Up.zip (11.3 KB, 740 downloads)
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 4:44 PM
Default !!!
Quote: Originally posted by lbait
Disclaimer: This mod isn't mine, Mr. Wolfdude originally made it. I'll remove the files if Wolfdude ask for.

Ok so I've updated the mod and now everything should be working fine. I've updated the two versions. Wolfdude thanks for the mod!

Thanks you!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lbait

I test your update and not work for me
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 10:26 PM
Awesome! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 11:58 AM
thanks Manly man, i was think, WTF! wy my sim guy ways sit on toilet? is a diarrea problem or something?
thanks for giving me back the satisfaction of taking a good piss again like older sims games.
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th May 2019 at 5:24 PM
needs update please
Page 2 of 2