Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 4:39 AM
Default Random Headcanons for Premades
Hey, guys. This is my first time starting a thread, so I apologize if I am in the wrong section. I was playing this morning and got to thinking. Many of us play the premades and have our own ideas about the characters, their personal histories, etc. I didn't see a thread specifically for this topic, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

An example of one of my premade headcanons is that, for some strange reason, I have always thought that it would make sense for Betty Goldstein to be Samantha Ottomas's biological mother. I had a hard time reconciling this idea with their memories and lack of family ties (since Samantha starts off in the family bin), until I read a headcanon that Samantha had grown up in the foster system. It all clicked. Betty did not keep Samantha and so they were unaware that they are related. That's why I usually have the Ottomai settle down in Riverblossom Hills. Samantha wants to reconnect with her mother, and Betty wants to meet her grandchildren.

How about the rest of you? Any headcanons you have about premades? I can think of many, many more of my own, but I can't be the only one.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 7:46 AM
Oh my god, you beat me! I was going to make this thread tomorrow. It was going to be called "Pre-mades, from different points of view" and you beat me to it!

Look, I even have the introduction prepared, but I could not post it before because I was interrupted.

What a coincidence

Anyhow, I do not have to get this started anymore, but as I said, I am still going to write my collection of headcanons. Hope this thread sails :lovestruc

You might think I am insane for writing these monster texts and you would be right, but I assure you, those were the best fifteen minutes of this year for me. Sad, I know

Anyway, an extra, this one is very short.

Aaaw, go pre-mades :lovestruc

Come on, I want to read everything you have to write!
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 10:42 AM
peter ottomases father was arlo bunch well maybe

sinjin balani is the grandson of bunny curious;this will make them cousins making lazlo's statement of him and sinjin being cousins correct.

the caliente sisters were in foster care after nighat died (flamenco went mad) and so katrina was their foster mother until flamenco was stable.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 1:56 PM
DJ in DJ Verse stands for Dorothy Jane.

General Buzz always wanted a little girl. Fathers are allowed, even expected, to be big old softies for their little girls.

Vidcund Curious took care of Kitty during her final illness while Jenny was busy with her young family and Dad and Pascal were escaping into Science! He mistook Circe's clinical curiosity in the details of the illness for compassionate interest.

Kristen Loste's parents are among Olive's victims.

Dina Caliente has huge daddy issues.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#5 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:40 PM
Strangetown's timeline doesn't have conflicts because EA messed it up. Something is just wrong with Strangetown, and things work differently there. For example, Nervous really was born after Olive was an elder and after Lyla's death.
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:51 PM
mamie ruggybryne ran off with faith goodies father and so coral oldie and faith goodie are sisters,just thinking who the father could be.

due to alexander goths "goopy template" face i think bella had an affair with goopy and mortimer adopted alexander

My Tumblr
Inventor
#7 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 3:10 PM Last edited by Sketching : 14th Feb 2018 at 4:00 PM. Reason: spelling
I've already posted some of my headcanons about certain Veronaville sims here, but I'll try to go in-depth with some of the sims I find particularly interesting. Spoiler for length:

Now, excuse me, but a crocodile has somehow made its way inside the house again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
General Buzz always wanted a little girl. Fathers are allowed, even expected, to be big old softies for their little girls.

Funny enough, whenever I've had Buzz remarry and/or have more kids, he's always had girls. Most recently, he had a little girl named Scout, who is basically a tiny little female clone of him. Oddly enough they get along super well, but she is also very, very close to Ripp. Maybe she can bridge the gap?

I also agree with the idea that Angela isn't at fault; she can't help how her sister's been treated. She was just a kid herself.
That being said, I feel pretty strongly that Mary-Sue is not as selfish and work-oriented as some seem to think. She's relatively low on the career ladder, whereas Daniel is pretty high. Maybe she's only just gone back to work after years of raising a family, and Daniel is having a tough time adjusting to their new normal, hence the affair.

I also go back and forth on the almost kiss between Pascal and Circe. Given her characterization, part of me imagines that it was some kind of cruel joke. The only flaw in that line of thinking is why Vidcund would date someone who did that to his brother, unless she lied about it.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 9:04 AM
I headcanon Ripp as transgender. In my game, he always rolls more stereotypically 'feminine' wants such as to do ballet
Mad Poster
#10 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 5:57 PM
Seems like we've had this thread before, but it's always fun!

Bella vanished before Michael died, Mortimer and Dina ended up comforting each other after Michael's funeral. Bella and Mortimer had an open marriage, so for Mortimer the possibility of others was always there, with Bella's agreement, so he isn't betraying a missing wife by his lights. Cassandra was and is clueless about her parents' marriage. Don is not. So when he said he wanted a marriage just like her parents . . . yeah. Not so much malicious as massive misunderstandings.

Dora Ottomas grew up in Veronaville. Her parents worked for Consort's family before his marriage to Contessa, and she always loved him, but their social stations, and ages (you know, that eight year old tagging after that sixteen year old), were too different, and they went down separate paths in life. Her father died in service of Consort's family, and the money his parents gave her mother paid for Dora's education. (Dora, basically, is an old battle-axe of a feminist. She's fun.) She wanted a kid, she has a kid. Peter labors under the illusion that his dad was the love of his mom's life--his dad was really a professor she thought was okay when she was a grad student, but married to someone else, but she never loved him. Samantha is bright enough to catch on, if she had time to pay attention, but only Sharla has noticed that Grandma knows way, way, more about Mr. Capp than she should, and watches him like Dad watches Mom. I also set Dora as a school principal-as her skills line up, and she ought to be in an adult career anyway. She's much too ambitious to have quit and gone to work in an elder career.

DJ Verse is Wendy Tinker's sister's daughter. Heather Huffington and Jane Stacks are cousins. Malcolm Landgraab is related to Loki and Erin Beaker and Francis J. Worthington. Francis is also related to Mortimer Goth. If the Goths, Landgraabs, and Worthingtons all died without wills, Loki could inherit everything. Loki's also related to Albany Capp on the other side. (Inbreeding much? Yeah, maybe.) The Muendas and the Bachelors are also related. Blossom Moonbeam shares a mother with Mary-Sue Pleasant--bio-mom, both are adopted.

Aliens are obligate vegans. Jessie Peterson grew up on a commune and is a vegetarian, as she's also the only girl who can cook in her sorority, her sorority sisters are vegetarians in practice but not by conviction. The Sharpe kids are Stella Roth's niece and nephew.

I'm sure there are other things, but that's what's come to mind.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 9:34 PM
Alexandra Teatherton (O'Mackey) is gay.
She was never in love with Gabe and only married him because she felt that it was expected of her. When she couldn't live a lie anymore she told Gabe the truth and asked for a divorce. As a result Gabe, who was very much in love with Alex, is now furious with her because she 'led him on'.
The whole 'she ran away to become a pirate'-story is a ruse Gabe made up because he felt like Jules (who was still a child when her parents separated) was too young to understand the truth.
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:59 AM
The Larson twins are gay.

Alex Teatherton is gay (or bi).

Vidcund will always love Circe.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#13 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 5:02 AM
Jacob Margison needs glasses. No wonder he's getting such low marks, and his dad just assumed it was because he was being distracted by romance. In Keats' defence, though, he's a scientist, not a doctor! How should he know Jacob was having trouble reading his assignments if he didn't say anything?
Mad Poster
#14 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 6:07 AM
So I play with Widespot attached to the premade megahoods. Some of my headcannon involves that.

Valentine Hart was the top player on the team when Danny Pleasant was Rookie of the Year. Val kind of mentored Danny, but Danny's too darn headstrong, and . . . well, how stupid is it for one partner to sleep around when the other isn't okay with it? Val was VERY not impressed. Now Danny's a coach and Val's retired, but they still get together now and then for old times sakes. Val still thinks Danny's an idiot.

Also, since Val and his deceased wife Angel also had an open marriage, and there's no way that the famous scientist and his socialite wife, and the sportsball star and his socialite wife, never crossed paths, there was one weekend up at the Goths' mountain cabin that Mortimer and Val will never talk about with anyone now their respective spouses are gone. Usually the Harts kept their separate things strictly separate, though the Goths never did, but they made an exception for this once. It involved a lot of bubbles and juice . . . and some foggy but very fond memories for all. This is also the weekend that Mary-Sue babysat Cassandra all weekend and the two became such good friends. Goldie was a baby then, and Candy was NOT pleased that the nanny her parents had hired wouldn't let her throw a party. Angel and Bella wanted to take some pictures, and there are probably still a couple strictly G-rated vacation pictures around, nothing more. Neither Mortimer nor Val are capable of getting that foggy to let the girls take anything suggestive--or are they?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 6:22 AM
Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant's marriage was one of status. They both love the kids and at least Mary-Sue, for her part, wanted to be married. Daniel was just always keeping up appearances, which happen to matter a lot to Mary-Sue. Mary-Sue's love comes in the form of passive-aggressive non-approval ("I know so-and-so got an A on their algebra exam. When did you start slacking off?"), which causes her relationships with her girls to suffer, but it's the only way she knows how to parent. Herb Oldie was withholding with his affection for Mary-Sue as a child, as well as with his wife Coral. Mary-Sue's upbringing was basically a decades-long game of good cop (Coral) and bad cop (Herb). Mary-Sue never really saw her parents be overtly affectionate with each other, so she doesn't think that there's much she should do to keep her romance with Daniel alive. This lends itself to Daniel's unhappiness in the marriage.

Angela Pleasant feels sympathetic for her sister taking the brunt of her parents' ire, which is really just an outlet for their own frustrations with their marriage. Because of Daniel's massive ego and showboating as well as Mary-Sue's overly critical brand of love, Angela has anxiety problems. She freezes up whenever she has to make a decision and always defers to her parents' judgment, earning their favor. Lilith, being the target of almost constant ridicule, has normalized her parents' dysfunction and critique to a dull murmur, and just does what she wants. They're gonna disapprove no matter what, so just go for it, right? Angela is deeply jealous of Lilith's confidence and freedom. Choosing to date Dustin Broke was the first real decision Angela ever made for herself.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 2:04 PM
I have approximately 17 billion beloved head-canons for TS2 pre-made and user-made (mainly Peni Griffin's) sims, as well as a few TS3 sims whom I have incorporated into my TS2 universe. So I will start with this post to share a few of my "family connections" head-canons.

Mary-Sue Pleasant is Herb Oldie's biological daughter. Basil Oldie is 4 yeardays older than Herb, and when visiting Takemizu Village he fathered Mary-Sue with a local sim. He stuck around for a while, but when Mary-Sue's biological mother died whilst miscarrying their second child he couldn't cope with the responsibility of raising Mary-Sue, left her with his brother and his brother's girlfriend and moved to Twikkii Island.

Tara Kat is Ginia Kat's niece, not her daughter. Ginia Kat's younger sister Elsie Kat went on vacation to Twikkii Island and ended up pregnant with Tara - who was fathered by Basil Oldie! Elsie returned to Riverblossom Hills after her vacation not knowing that she was pregnant. When Else died during childbirth, Ginia went on to raise Tara.

Like Sunbee, in my game Stella Roth's sister is the mother of Roxie and Edwin Sharpe. I stole the idea from this post, where Tarlia shared her versions of Roxie and Edwin's parents, Michelle and Dennis Sharpe.

Dora Ottomas was married. Her late husband Adrian Ottomas was Peter's father. Dora became infertile after the pregnancy, so they didn't have any more children, and Adrian died whilst serving in the military when Peter was 11 (or 21 - it varies!) yeardays old.

Samantha Ottomas' adoptive parents are Melissa Jones & Christine Smith (the Roomies from The Sims). They live in Twikkii Island (in my mind, at least - I've never actually made them in-game! I used to think that they'd died of old age before the start of TS2, but I think they were actually a bit too young for that and hence must still be alive somewhere. They used to live in either Pleasantview or Riverblossom Hills, I'm not sure which).

Stella Terrano is not a full alien, as she (sometimes, this also varies!) claims. Her father, Sirius Terrano, is a half-alien, and Stella herself was the result of an alien abduction, which makes her 3/4 alien. She is homozygous for for the alien skin and eye genes, unlike her younger half-sister, Vega Terrano. She has another half-sister whom she has never met - she and Maddy Moiselle (an LGU dormie) share the same PT parent.

From oldest to youngest, Tammy King (the Bluewater Village townie who works for Malcolm Landgraab IV), Gordon King and Trisha Traveller are siblings. They grew up with their mum in a trailer in Pleasantview, near to the Broke's. Tammy (or Tameka, as she prefers to be known!) and Gordon still live in the trailer; Trisha moved in with Trent Traveller when she became pregnant with Tina and then went on to marry him.

Trent Traveller's parents (Timothy & Tabatha) and older sister Tina all died in the Strangetown rocket launch disaster of 701. Trent was 18 yeardays old at the time. He sold their home in Strangetown when he turned 20 and moved abroad to study Law at Takemizu Village University.

Many other sims also died in the Strangetown rocket launch disaster of 701, including a number of sims who were serving in the military at the time. Gunn Grunt (Buzz Grunt's younger brother) and William Martin (Andrew Martin's younger brother) were training to become officers but died in the disaster. Julio Viejo II (Julio & Catherine Viejo's eldest son) and Albert Goodie (Herbert & Faith's adopted son) were serving in the military at the time as were also killed. Major Erin Kennedy (from TS3) also died during the disaster. Julio II's younger brother, Enrique, died several yeardays later during his military service.

Tango Caliente was married to Doreen Caliente. They had a daughter together, Serena, who married Rick Durwood and had twins before Rick was killed in the Strangetown rocket launch disaster. (All of these sims aside from Tango himself are from TS3).
Theorist
#17 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 2:08 PM Last edited by Orphalesion : 16th Feb 2018 at 10:25 PM.
There are threads like this on occasion, but the topic is always fun, since headcanons can also change. Like my headcanon for Pleasantview and Bluewater Village is already changing due to me playing Marka93's beginning of Pleasantview (and a bit of the Beginning of Bluewater Village) neighbourhood. It also allows me to express my personal headcanon regarding several of the ancestors (Bella's parents being powerful and hedonistic witches that lived in the House of Fallen Trees in Downtown, the Landgraabs having gained their wealth through mob connections etc etc etc.)

With premades i mostly play the Pleastanview, Stragnetown and Bluewater Village bunches, so those are the ones I have the most headcanon on.

Pleasants
I agree with Angela not being a mean girl, she merely copes with her toxic home life in a different way than Lilith. I always saw a bit of myself in Angela that way. I also love her dream of becoming a fishing boat captain and usually put her into a Oceanography career to reflect that.
With Mary-Sue I always saw it that she is somebody who puts a lot of energy into what she defines as "winning" in life (perfect career, perfect family, white picket fence) but is less than succesful exactly because she tries waaaay too hard, hence why she isn't higher up on the career ladder.
Lilith I always see as being more similar to Mary-Sue than she would ever care to admit (goal driven, with a knack for people and socialization etc) and I reflect that by having her go on to either become a Mayor or a Cult Leader.

Caliente
Here I will be unpopular. I do not see the Calientes as anything more than materialistic gold diggers I know Skelljay did a lot of work popularizing her more complex and benign version of the sisters, but I never bought that interpretation in relation to how they are portrayed in Vanilla Pleasantview. I also kind of think that explaining their materialistic and selfish traits away is kind of odd...why can't they just be selfish and materialistic? People like that do exist... That's not saying that they are beyond redemption; I like the idea of Dina's and Mortimer's engagement falling through and her finally realizing that the best and most reliable things in life come from earning them yourself and becoming a very successful lawyer/architect/business tycoon/journalist. Once that transformation is complete I like to pair her up with Dirk Dreamer (who has a thing for MILFs)
I'm not sure what I will do with the sisters once they exist in my Beginning neighbourhood; Bella won't disappear, Michael is already married (and as family Sim he's unlikely to cheat due to the Romance Mod) and I'm not even sure there will be any rich old men for them to marry. So they'll probably skip their gold digger phase and will inadvertently end up closer to Skellhay's interpretation. Weird.

Goth/Bachelor/Landgraab

Bella,and Cassandra are witches and Bella's disappearance is actually linked to some sort of secret witch war that happened at some point before the game. The same witch war also caused Michael to rapidly age from being younger than Bella to being much older.
The Goths were stuffy, boring and reclusive old money until Mortimer and Bella who are weird and social. The whole family line has been very philanthropic, however, which is one of the causes for their longstanding feud with the Landgraabs,who are an old mob family.
Still Cassandra goes on to marry Malcolm Landgraab IV. They become a super villain couple with him being a Criminal Mastermind and her a Mad Scientist. But they are more cartoony supervillany (like stealing everyone's left shoe and stuff) rather than the actual, dangerous crime of the older Landgraabs. To them it's really more like a cosplay thing almost.

Veronaville
Veronaville is my least favourite neighbourhood. I hate the dozens of identical Tudor houses and I don't like the obvious Romeo/Juliet analogy (which isn't particularly well done tbh) so my headcanon is that the Summerdreams are actual fairies who cast a spell on Veronaville and its inhabitants that makes them take on the names and personalities of Shakespear characters and forces them to act out a modern version of Romeo and Juliet.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 4:59 PM
Mary Sue is a depressive and a lot of the problems in that house are due to nobody facing up to and dealing with that. Angela and Lilith got assigned the roles of Golden Girl and Goat in their cribs - Angela was a happy baby and Lilith was a crabby one. Daniel didn't regard them as his job and was on the road a lot, so Mary Sue was all alone with twins and postpartum depression and everything cascaded from there. The girls had a nanny and Mary Sue spent their childhood trying to force herself to feel better by acting as if everything were fine.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 5:26 PM
When Cordelia Capp was still alive she forced her children to take ballet lessons. All of them. Yes, even Tybalt. Incidentally Tybalt ended up liking it so much that he continued the lessons even after his parents died. That's where his 10 body skill points come from.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 6:12 PM
Lol. If Angela Pleasant wasn't contributing to Dustin Broke's hard luck delinquincy, I could see her as nice, but she does do that and so she isn't (Hey Dustin, let's sneak out!) That's hard coded. She's acting out through him, and all the dirty water flows through the drainpipe of his life. Sucks to be Dustin (Dead dad, broke mum, .bad girlfriend, ) But as long as Angela is popular, Angela is happy.

Honestly, I think she takes after her dad. So give her a romance secondary. She gets a lot of good mileage as a mean girl.
Instructor
#21 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 6:19 PM
What a nice topic

In the past weeks, I've been working on my own version of Old Town, and while I was recreating some families, I realized how similar they look to each other, so I made them related. It's quite messy and every Sim is somehow related to each other XD but I really do like the result (although I need to re-think some thing because I realized I got them from other Sim stories).

Mary Sue Pleasant and Florence Delarosa are sisters
Mary Sue and Florence are sisters. They're both very kind and genuine, and they've been raised together in the countryside. However, Mary Sue decided to move to the city with her husband and become an important Politician while Florence loved her country life and she decided to live of harvesting and fishing with her husband, Leod McGreggor (yes, I ship those two a lot).

Brandi Broke and Kaylynn Langerak are both daughters of Bob and Betty Newbie, and their lifes are always been complicated. Bob, although was a wonderful father, had issues finding a steady job and Betty needed to take care of the daughters. They both ended up not very wealthy, with Brandi without a job and Kaylynn being "just" a maid although she always wanted to become famous.

Samantha and Kimberly Cordial are both daughter of Agnes Crumplebottom (a mix between the old Crumplebottom from TS1 and TS2), witch is an evil witch with power ambition.

Ginia Kat (Crumplebottom) is the old lady from TS1, passionate with cats and sewing. Her deepest dream was to have a daughter but she was already very old when she met her husband, Mr. Kat. She then decided to use magic to have a kid and that's how Tara was born. However, she had to pay an high price for her wish: she got a new life, but she gave away her husband's. That's why she stopped practicing magic, although she's still a good potion maker/alchimist and she runs a small potion shop with the help of Tara.

Marion Landgraab and Xavier Jaquet were brothers. Before she married into the Landgraab Family, Marion was a Jaquet. They're both wealthy families and in the original Bluewater they both own business. Consequently, Malcom Landgraab's (IV) mother is first cousin of Gilbert Jaquet.

Agnes Crumplebottom, Cornelia Goth and Ginia Kat are sisters; consequentely, Mortimer Goth, Tara Kat, Samantha Cordial and Kimberly Cordial are all cousins.

I also have some couples that always end up together (maybe this is a bit off-topic):
Dina Caliente and Malcom Landgraab
Nina Caliente and Gilbert Jacquet
Don Lothario and Rainelle Neengia
Olive Specter and PT #9
Mary Sue Pleasant and General Buzz (after she divorces from Daniel)
Cassandra Goth and Nervous Subject
Vidcund Curious and Erin Beaker
Scholar
#22 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 6:55 PM Last edited by Emerald1234 : 16th Feb 2018 at 7:10 PM.
i think angela is the bad girl;the family abuse lilith and spoil angela and so shes a brat she is only with dustin for attention and lilith rarely initiates fights it's always angela.

Edit:wow this is a really unpopular headcanon

My Tumblr
Forum Resident
#23 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
i think angela is the bad girl;the family abuse lilith and spoil angela and so shes a brat she is only with dustin for attention and lilith rarely initiates fights it's always angela.

Edit:wow this is a really unpopular headcanon

I'm with you on that, Emerald! I love the idea of Lilith being this melancholy arty girl and Angela being a bit of a bully. I like to play it out with Angela kind of...stringing Dustin along.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 8:36 PM
Two disagrees hardly make an unpopular headcanon!

Honestly I think a lot of us here are old enough to look at that family, blame the parents, and interpret both girls as generously as we can. No one, after all, is innately bad or a bully, and though the girls are old enough to begin taking responsibility for their actions, they're quite a ways from having developed enough gray matter to understand the consequences of their actions or to see, without guidance, beyond their own points of view. They're on the verge of the last big brain growth spurt, and both have the potential to overcome their situation and their own confused emotions, or to be dragged down by them, depending on their experience and associations during that period. And this is both more realistic and more interesting than casting either Lilith or Angela as a villain. This is a theme with the three BG hoods, actually - look at the Grunts, and at the way the adults of Veronaville have done their best to poison their children's souls with violence.

One thing I haven't seen done, and which would be interesting, would be for Dina and Nina to stumble into a "twin mentorship." Their album pictures always look like "abusive childhood" to me, and their relationship is low enough that they may well have had a period of enmity of their own. If we read Dina as a golddigger and Nina as a homewrecker they could act as the bad examples both girls recoil from; if we read them more sympathetically, they might feel a kinship and exert themselves to enable the younger twins to learn from their mistakes. If I ever seriously play Retropleasantspot I'll have to bear this in mind, though bringing them into proximity with each other may take some doing.

Theorist
#25 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
If we read Dina as a golddigger and Nina as a homewrecker they could act as the bad examples both girls recoil from.

Actually I gotta admit Nina always struck me as weirdly innocent for a "stereotypical" Romance Sim, her only Romance is with Don (and possibly Malcolm Landgraab IV, if you itnerpret the red haired woman in the family pictures as Nina) she doesn't have any memories of romancing Michael, she doesn't try anything with Mortimer... I always had the impression she might actually be genuinely in love with Don and that she's kinda jealous of Dinah getting all the guys.

But I like the twin mentoring idea, I might do something similar in my hood once the Caliente and Pleasant sisters exist.
Page 1 of 3