Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Open for Business modern windows no longer have recolors
I've recently opened my game and saw that the modern windows that came with Sims 2 Open for Business (the ones available in red, yellow, blue, black and white) no longer have all their colors available, only red. I'm thinking this may be caused by some custom content, but the problem is that I've downloaded some stuff without testing them and since it's been a while since i played the game, I can't really tell now which CC may cause this.
My question is whther these recolors are available for download anywhere on the internet, or if there exists CC known for causing this, so I can look whether i have it or not. Thank you very much!
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:46 PM
You need to get the last version of CEP as Apartment Life "bust" the CEP for those windows.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 8:49 PM
I have installed that version, but the recolors still aren't there. This is a problem I haven't had until yesterday. They just suddenly disappeared.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 9:01 PM
Have you included all the CEP extras? Unless of course it is CC recently added, in which case its 50/50 time

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish