Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 10:44 AM Last edited by BluePandaGuy8 : 6th Jan 2018 at 10:56 AM.
Sims 4 Mod Construction v3 issue...
I created my custom package with immortality for a sim but faster needs gain & skill leveling and anti-needs decay are not working.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 4:10 AM
Assuming this is a question, I think you need to post in the create section to ask for help.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 9:48 PM
Are you sure you did it correctly? You have to add it to the core buffs section and if it isn't part of that section it won't work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 9:09 AM Last edited by BluePandaGuy8 : 8th Jan 2018 at 9:25 AM.
How do I add Skill & Statistic Multipliers, Skill Tag Multipliers, Need Decay Multipliers, Relationship Change Multipliers, Effective Skill Tag Modifiers, Effective Skill Modifiers, & Commodities to the Core Buff in Sims 4 Mod Constructor V3?

Where do I find core buffs section?

"Input the instance key of a resource from the game" or "Reference an Existing Element?"
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 10:37 PM
Core buffs section is in the general section of the trait. Once you add that, you have to build the tree, then you go into that "buff" tree, from there you will find the general modifiers drop down, and that's where you'll need to reference the game resources to make skills and needs work properly. You have to make sure you are referencing them from the game resources specifically. If you use "reference from an existing element" then you are trying to add custom resources that you've created which won't work for skills and needs that come with the game. That would only work if you created a specific custom buff or trait you wanted referenced that you created.