Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 7:36 PM
Default Changing Children's Parents...?
Is there any cheat or mod that would allow me to change the parents of a child? Say one Sim adopted a child but I wanted the child's family tree to have two parents marked down instead of one. Is there anything that would allow me to do that? Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 8:21 PM
you can use MCCC too clear all relationships and then make the child the kid of the parents in cas
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 12:36 AM
It can easily be done even without MCCC, just type testingcheats on, shift-click the target sim, and Select Add Relationship Bit, then a menu comes up.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 11:49 PM
The testingcheats way does not work I tired it does not make them a child of the parent.
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 12:46 AM
Make sure your Active Sim is selected first and the target is on the same lot, shift-click target sim > Cheat Relationship > Add Relationship Bit... then a big menu comes up where you can select anything from Strangers, marriage, family, sisters, mothers, to grandmothers, etc, etc.