Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 8:55 PM
Default Teens call YOU to sneak out
I few days ago I saw a picture showing a message saying "*name of sim*, do you wanna sneak out?" with the options yes and no. I assumed it was a phone call, so there must be a mod out there, right? Unfortunately, I have found nothing. If someone knows what I am talking about, please, do enlighten me. I would love some spontaneous night adventures for my teens!
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:54 PM
@Annorah within the Sims 2 game there is an options for teen Sims to sneak out ( on the phone ) have them to call after 10PM Sims time.
For more on this from other members check out this link > http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=61690

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@Annorah within the Sims 2 game there is an options for teen Sims to sneak out ( on the phone ) have them to call after 10PM Sims time.
For more on this from other members check out this link > http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=61690

Thanks for your answer, but that is not quite what I am referring to. However, I have just found out that picture I mentioned is about Dustin and Angela, and it is a scripted event which I never went through because I dislike that pairing. Apparently, there is not a mod. It is programmed to happen only when first playing the Broke household.

Disappointment is an understament here. I would love a mod so that other teens may willingly call. It would be so spontaneous. Anyway, I am not demanding to have this mod created, but if there is someone out there with enough understanding about creating mods currently reading this... Then... *bats eyelashes*... Hey there, how you doing, baby?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 6:02 PM
It would be so nice...unfortunately I cannot help, but making the sneak out even/call going both ways would work. (no shet, seriously)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)