Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 1:13 AM
Default Wood Fire Oven Ingredients
Hi, I'm wondering if anybody here knows what all the ingredients are for the dishes made in this oven. I know tomatoes and cheese and some of the other obvious ingredients like garlic bread and lemon/eggplant pizza, but some are a little bit more obscure the herbivore delight pizza. The last one I know is veggies, but which veggies? Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 2:46 AM
Hello, Sonshine! Have not seen you in years. If you google you may find more. I found this.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/f...p?topic=17435.0
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 2:59 AM Last edited by Sonshine : 20th Mar 2018 at 3:13 AM.
Thanks! I've been around, just mostly on nraas and a facebook group for the apocalypse challenge. Once in a while, I'll give TS2 a shot just for the fun of it, but then come back to 3. I tried 4, but don't really care for it that much. Other times, I'm just lurking and d/ling, LOL. Oh, and Carl's forum too. lol