Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 7:37 PM
Default Learned teleportation WITHOUT answering question?
My sim met the ninja while in the Far East, and the question popped up. Instead of choosing one of the answers, I just waited a while, and eventually the question box disappeared and the ninja taught my sim how to teleport! Does it always happen as an Easter-egg type way to learn it without risking answering the question wrong, or was this some sort of glitch?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:24 PM
Update:

I did it again, but this time I didn't take my eyes off the screen, which I did the last time. When I didn't answer the question, eventually another box saying "Correct... Blah blah.." showed up as if I answered the question correctly and my sim learned the teleportation skill. Huh...
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:43 PM
Good tip ^^

Is there even a correct answer to that question?
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 9:03 PM
I think it's like chance cards - both answers can be correct. Whatever you pick as the answer is correct X % of the time, X depending on the base chance + whatever bonus you have.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 7:35 PM
Ninja chance cards are always 50/50.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 10:20 PM
Many dialog boxes disappear automatically if you don't select an option in time. Chance cards, for instance, automatically hit Ignore if you don't pick an option for a set amount of time.

At first I thought this thread was a question about how to learn teleportation without having to chase the Ninja. Tools like the InSIMenator and the Book of Talent can do this.