Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 3:43 AM
Default Begging mod
Here while back somewhere on the board, there was talk of a begging mod. If I remember correctly, there was one that was out there, but I can't remember for sure, or remember where it was at. Does anyone know?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 11:23 AM
Is this it?
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...452#post5299452

Unfortunately, the Booty is down at the moment.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#3 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 11:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Is this it?
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...452#post5299452

Unfortunately, the Booty is down at the moment.

I just looked for this last week. I looked, but didn't see it in the booty. I'd love it, too, if we can find it.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:04 PM
Well, since @CaliBrat mentions he has it, perhaps he could be of some help here?

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:42 PM Last edited by Goldenbtrfly : 5th Mar 2018 at 12:55 PM.
I was able to access it here: Hobo Set
It is the one that says "panhandler.zip"
If you can't access it still, I'll zip it up and attach it, but please do try first.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  8Simslice-TS2-Panhandler.zip (25.0 KB, 25 downloads) - View custom content
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:43 PM
Oh, did the Booty change their URL again? The one I had, svs, didn't work. Provided one does though.

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 12:57 PM
Oh, did the Booty change their URL again? The one I had, svs, didn't work. Provided one does though.

Yup, they sure did. I couldn't use any of my old saved links either. I went ahead and just added the zip. :P
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 11:58 PM
Alchemist
#9 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 12:34 AM
@Goldenbtrfly Hey! Huge big wubbles! <3 Thank you!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 1:27 AM
@Goldenbtrfly Much love to you for sharing the link. Thank You much. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 2:45 AM
No problem. Happy to help! <3
Theorist
#12 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 7:24 PM
Well, since @CaliBrat mentions he has it, perhaps he could be of some help here?

I'm a she :P

I woulda helped if I'd of been around a comp in the past few days to see the post. However, seems I wasn't needed after all as it's been worked out so all is good :D