Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 4:56 PM
Default Waffle/Pizza Iron-Hacked object
Ok, I am looking for a hacked object where sims could actually make i think it was either waffles or pizza.

I cannot recall the colour-it may have been white? and I dont have a pic. All i can remember is that therer were custom animations where sims were able to use this object.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 6:05 PM
Could it be this pizza pan? I have this in my game and it allows your sim to make a pizza, has relevant animations, and works well. It's by pc-sims and I'm pretty sure I got it from the Sims 2 Graveyard site (a long time ago), but I just went to check the Sims 2 Graveyard and the site doesn't seem to be there anymore - maybe someone else here will know where they went? Hope this is what you're looking for and that you'll be able to find a copy.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 3:56 AM
Yes, Esmeralda, I believe that's the one :-)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:35 AM
It's ok to share that mesh here since pc-sims is a dead site and the Graveyard has been down for a long time. I don't think there is anywhere else to get the downloads.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
It's ok to share that mesh here since pc-sims is a dead site and the Graveyard has been down for a long time. I don't think there is anywhere else to get the downloads.

Thanks - as it's OK to share it here, then @Coconut Sugar (and anyone else who would like this nifty little appliance), here's a copy.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  pcsims_smb_Pizza Cooker.zip (213.7 KB, 16 downloads) - View custom content