Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 8:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Messed up memories
I am playing Riverblossom Hills, and both the pre-made memories and the memories I got through gameplay seem to have some problems, specifically ones about death and relationships.
(Edit: Never mind pre-made ones, apparently that is a Riverblossom Hills thing...)
Some memories I got through gameplay are messed up too: sim got a demotion and it shows up green instead of red, and when I had Gabe propose to Patricia (neither of them are romance sims - I think), they both got a bad memory of it. And it's not just the color either, it says "I don't know if this is for a sim like me".
If this gives any clues, this is the first neighbourhood I tried ACR with, and apart from the fact that it hasn't been too "autonomous" I haven't noticed any problems with it.
Does anyone have some axplanation as to why this is happening, or any help?
Thank you in adance.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 9:43 PM Last edited by maxon : 21st Jun 2018 at 10:20 PM.
I have no idea about why with that neighbourhood because I don't play EAxis hoods but memories are never a problem in the sense of causing corruption or breakdowns - you can edit them with SimPE. The game is good at buggering up the memories - about the only explanation I can give you. I can help you with editing and/or deleting if you can open up SimPE and find the memories part of your neighbourhood. Though there might be a good tutorial around somewhere. I've never used one myself (so can't help there either, sorry) because I've always edited memories by hand and have been doing it for years.

Is this a native version of the neighbourhood or one of the cleaned up versions you can download?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc