Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 10:55 PM Last edited by Kylaaab : 30th Mar 2019 at 4:08 AM. Reason: Made some fixes :)
Default Looking for feedback on a tomb lot I created
I'm looking for volunteer testers for a tomb lot I've been working on. I tested it myself, and all the links match up properly, but I also want to know how anyone who doesn't know exactly how to complete it, feels about it before I try uploading it to MTS.

If anyone is willing to try it out, here are some questions I have for them:

-Is anything too difficult to figure out?
-Is anything too easy?
-How many sim hours did the adventure take as a whole?
-Are there any problems you're having with it?
-Is there anything I could change to make it better?

I should also let you know that I've used no store content or custom content, but I have used all EPs except ITF, UL, and Showtime. Also, I will also say that this tomb lot is pretty big, and it's more difficult than any EA ones in the sense that some actions may render it un-completable -- so watch your step!
(Some of this tomb lot may or may not be loosely inspired around a retro adventure game from 1989 :})

I would really appreciate it if anyone could take some of their time to try it out and give me feedback.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  TombTester_libraryfile.7z (4.46 MB, 15 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 9:19 AM
Dang, wish I could but I am not at home now and cannot test on this laptop. Hope it goes well and I can play it later.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 8:48 PM
I'd love to but I do not have any stuff packs.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Giga
I'd love to but I do not have any stuff packs.

@Giga I noticed I barely used anything from the stuff packs in the first place, so I changed the download to a stuff-pack-less version if you'd still like to try it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 7:50 PM
I just downloaded and so I will give it a try. I will let you know in a few days how it went.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by staralien7
I just downloaded and so I will give it a try. I will let you know in a few days how it went.

Ah, if you haven't started it yet I recommend downloading it again. I edited the first post just a few minutes ago with a version that has a routing fix and a fix with a statue issue on the final part of the last adventure. I had thought I fixed it with the last update, but silly me I think I just replaced it with the same one and deleted the fixed one by mistake aha.

Also, thank you so much! I look forward to your response :}
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kylaaab
Ah, if you haven't started it yet I recommend downloading it again. I edited the first post just a few minutes ago with a version that has a routing fix and a fix with a statue issue on the final part of the last adventure. I had thought I fixed it with the last update, but silly me I think I just replaced it with the same one and deleted the fixed one by mistake aha.

Also, thank you so much! I look forward to your response :}

Thankfully I haven't even installed it yet as I have been busy with other things. I think I get to play today, so I will DL it and give it a try. I will post as soon as I complete it...or even if for some reason, I don't!