Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 7:52 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is there a way to permanently change the number of sims I can invite to parties?
I've been using the intpop maxnumofvisitingsims cheat to increase the number of sims I can invite (from 2 to 8). Is there something I can easily edit that will change this number permanently so I don't have to do it every time? Many thanks.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 10:14 PM
Sure, add it to your user startup cheat file. if you don't have one you should Google and make yourself one. There are plenty posted around the place where people share them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Sure, add it to your user startup cheat file. if you don't have one you should Google and make yourself one. There are plenty posted around the place where people share them.

You can also add a mod that effectively removes the limit, except well you don't want to over load your machine so don't invite too many. SW-Invite-Entire-Household.package, this is a SimWardrobe mod get it from this collection SimWardrobe's Mods

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 3:40 AM
Both good answers! Thanks so much!