Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 6:30 PM
Default Nintendo RP?
Okay, so if you were listening in on one of the previous threads, you would have seen my comment about a Nintendo RP idea. But I need help. If you would like to help with this, just PM me!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 2:34 AM
Or if you would just like to tell me who you want to be, OC or Canon, this is the post for you. By the way. Those who want to help with this, I've worked out a very basic, rough storyline, but that depends on who chooses to be Link.
Ciao,
~minimogut

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 6:54 PM
Here are the nintendo characters called so far:
Midna: devmars
Navi: Ghost sdoj

If I don't get someone to play Link, I'm calling off the Nintendo RP. (I would prefer not playing Link. I would like to see someone else doing that if possible, seeing as I can't handle more than one. I hate school for cutting into my internet time)

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 12:17 AM
If anyone else is doing this, I'll be Link
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 3:26 PM Last edited by minimogut : 19th Nov 2011 at 4:37 PM.
Cool, thanks!
So now there is
Midna: devmars
Navi:Ghost sdoj
Link: lorenrose1013
Okay, I think that's all we need to start. Link is a very major character. Instead of PMing anything, I'm going to post the introduction here:
In another world, portals are opening and anything near them are being transported into worlds we all know: Angel Land, Hyrule, Mario World, etc. Inona, an evil Shadow Elf from this "other world", is aligning herself with the villains of these worlds. However, unknown to anyone, she herself has opened these portals so she can gain support and take over all of these lands and become supreme ruler. There is a problem Inona hasn't forseen. Her worst enemy, Alexandria, has been transported into Hyrule. Now Alex is gaining support from the protaganists of these worlds, but it's going quite harder than she had hoped....

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 9:26 PM
Read it, please. I worked hard on it ^^

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Site Helper
#7 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 11:27 PM
I suspect we're all waiting for you to post in the official RP forum here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=577

It's your RP, so it should be your thread.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 3:02 AM Last edited by minimogut : 21st Dec 2011 at 2:05 AM.
Okay, I was actually waiting to see how many want to by asking here, but I guess I've been waiting (and everyone else, if there are other people who want this) long enough.

The RP thread is up!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD