Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#26 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:00 PM
Maybe we should call it Health Awareness Classes. That would confuse the fuck out of everyone.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Alchemist
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Maybe we should call it Health Awareness Classes. That would confuse the fuck out of everyone.

And HAwC for short. As in, "Hey, wanna HAwC?"
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:05 AM
"Play in Bed" but only if there are parental locks, and when this its on they build a tent out of the blankets.
Theorist
#29 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:20 AM
The game is rated "teen" for reason. Most 13+ year olds can handle it.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 1:18 AM
Anyway, Woohoo. Defo Woohoo. I just find clicking on the shower and selecting "Play in Bed" to be weird.
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 11:02 AM
I like the term Woohoo. 'Play in bed' just seems out of place in a sims game. That's just me though!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JackieSmith
Anyway, Woohoo. Defo Woohoo. I just find clicking on the shower and selecting "Play in Bed" to be weird.

It would be "Play in Shower", Einstein.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim

Wouldn't it be too hard for the developers to rename it for every option?

↖ the one emotion TS4 better have
Alchemist
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summerstruck
Wouldn't it be too hard for the developers to rename it for every option?

Since "it's too hard" has been their favorite excuse lately, yes. It would be.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:25 PM
I knew I should've used italics on 'too hard' but I was afraid people would read it as a sexual innuendo instead of sarcasm. [sigh]

↖ the one emotion TS4 better have
Alchemist
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by summerstruck
I knew I should've used italics on 'too hard' but I was afraid people would read it as a sexual innuendo instead of sarcasm. [sigh]

Yes, you should be careful throwing around words like "hard", especially with a hot Gabriel Macht avatar. *fans self*

Seriously, though. I don't think it'd be too hard. EA didn't seem to mind renaming "Shower" "Extreme Shower" and "Evil Shower" when working on the MOST useless aspect of Sims 3 personality traits.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim

Maybe if you sat to think for at least a second before making these SPAM threads you wouldn't blame me for your misleading title, Newton.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#38 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JackieSmith
Maybe if you sat to think for at least a second before making these SPAM threads you wouldn't blame me for your misleading title, Newton.

Most people generally read the first post before replying to a thread.
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maddy8585

I prefer woo hoo! Woo hoo must stay!

Totally
Scholar
#40 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 5:01 PM
Sims should communicate like this about woohoo : nudgenudgewinkwink. When translating into simlish, you can probably keep most of the words.
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 12:39 AM
I don't care just as long as I can have kids. Just my opinion.
Page 2 of 2