Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 10:51 AM Last edited by PanAm : 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:41 PM.
Default Midnight Lullaby
Let me introduce to you a small but interesting storyline following the lives of Springview inhabitants (reversed Pleasantview) focusing on the drama but also life problems regarding the original families (which got their genders switched) and the newcomers to the town specially the Quest family. It might be a bit cheesy sometimes and maybe not up to all of your standards but it will also have a bit of my own personal issues laid out trough the story. Nothing too special but perhaps there will be some who like it

Midnight Lullabye Blog

Thanks for all those who give it a try.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:10 PM Last edited by PanAm : 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:40 PM.
The second, well, first part of the story called "Plans" is up. It's short but quite the introduction to the storyline

Midnight Lullaby: Plans
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:51 PM
I think you want to put this in the Stories section. This is the general section. You should see Stories listed up at the top of the screen.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 3:59 PM
Oh, well sorry for that. Is there anyway it could be moved?