Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 12:07 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 25th Sep 2018 at 2:20 PM. Reason: Category change
Default Life Is Strange in Pleasantvieww
I wonder how much we can change the course of our sims lives based on our decisions? With the help of the starting sims "rewind powers" (via player's multiple different rerolled saves), we can observe how the life will change overtime and what outcome/consequences will happen from the time on what job she applied, what want was filled out of others, what risk that sim took on their career's chance card, ect.

And by taking that particular decision/choice, we can't go back after the clock hits past midnight and we cannot rewind futher past the start of the day. This is where you guys could come:
For example, I will go over a day of a new CAS sim that resides in pleasantview. I will back-up a save from where the sim has to choose a career, than play till it's midnight in the game, which is then when I will throw a die to determine how many choices I can make and rerolled saves at the same time stamp. I will then provide what the available jobs there are for that main character to choose from and you'll have to pick with what should the final be that I will be rolling and continue to another day. However, I will provide different walkthroughs of a different saves for each different decision that was made, but the chosen one by you guys will stay in the current and permanent ongoing gameplay.

So, without further ado. Let's start playing:
=================================================
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 1:14 PM
So, how will you simulate that storm in Arcadia Bay? By neighborhood corruption?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 2:29 PM
Neighborhood corruption, lol, though that's a good idea. I guess by striking people down with lightning, or just speed up the characters aging.