Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:34 AM
Pet Rases - true
Please when you find some new rase of the pets, upload here with pictures...

I was creative and made this small list of pets, from different pictures I found....
There are also: Dalmatian, and some fox-like dog...I also think I saw chiuahua...

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:41 AM
Very cool! I'm looking for a geyhound to recreate my own doggies!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
#3 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:42 AM
How cool.Ive made a list on one of these threads, but if i find them in pics, ill upload pics.Pictures are way cooler than a list.

EDIT:
Ive found some breeds or cats&dogs with their names underneath. Enjoy!

Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:27 AM
Ok we have 18 rases for now:

- cocker spaniel
- shiba inu
- bullDog
- Pomeranian
- Schnauzer
- Minature Bull Terrier
- Boxer
- Samoyed
- Moo Dog
- Welmaraner
- Collie
- Rottweiler
- Pointer
- Akita
- German Sherherd
- Greyhound
- Great Dane
- Brittany

Great Dane is Scooby Doo, and Greyhaund is my dog
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 10:39 AM
Oh awesome, there are Great Danes--meaning I can make a sim-version of my real-life dog.

And I remember seeing Golden Retrievers and Dalmations in some ad or other. Dobermans, too, if I remember correctly.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 11:05 AM
Oooh I wish they had chow chow's. They are the cutest kind of dog I think
#7 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 11:14 AM
Isn't this thread topic already covered in "Breeds"? http://sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=22028
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:04 PM
No
In "breeds?" there are what kind of animals would you like to see....eden please look at the title "Pet Rases - REAL" so it meens that this is the list of the 100% sure pets.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#9 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 3:25 PM
First, it's races ... but races are wrong for animals - it is breeds. There are about three open 'breeds' threads. Please post in one of of those threads confirming breeds as true.

If you look at the link given to you, the first post asks what breeds are there.
Locked thread | Locked by: discordkitty Reason: Various threads on same topic already exist